Milwaukee 9070-20 1/2" Impact Wrench,Rocker Switch,Detent Pin
The 9070-20 includes:
- 1x 1/2" Impact Wrench w/Detent Pin
- 7.0 amp motor bulldozes through otherwise difficult fastening applications with 300 ft-lbs of torque, 1,800 RPM and 2,600 IPM
- Unbelievably easy and comfortable to use thanks to its light weight, balanced design, and cushioned grip
- Detent pin offers unmatched socket retention
- Rocker switch makes changing between forward and reverse easy
Milwaukee Power Tools are known to be full of surprises, and the 9070-20 is no exception. This 1/2" Impact Wrench is deceptively lightweight, only 6 lbs, yet it's capable of a spellbinding 300 in-lbs of torque. The 7.0 amp motor is also responsible for its great speed, 1,800 RPM and 2,600 IPM. For repetitive applications you'll take advantage of the Detent Pin, which offers amazing socket retention. Change between forward and reverse on the fly thanks to the rocker switch. Many competitive tools as powerful as this are bulky and uncomfortable to use. This impact wrench, however, is lightweight, balanced, and has a cushioned grip so operation is pleasant and simple. Get the best selection and price on the web Guaranteed for this and many great Milwaukee tools only at Tools Plus!
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 7.0
- Anvil: 1/2" Pin Detent
- Peak Torque: 300 ft-lbs
- No Load RPM: 1,800
- No Load IPM: 2,600
- Cord Type: 8 ft. Fixed
- Switch Type: Rocker
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Socket Retention: Flat End Detent Pin
- Length: 11-5/8 in.
- Tool Weight: 6.0 lbs.
UPC - 045242063437
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 9070-20 1/2" Impact Wrench,Rocker Switch,Detent Pin
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|