Milwaukee Compact Band Saw Blades "ALL"
Our Most Popular Milwaukee 35-3/8" Compact Band Saw Blades "ALL"
Milwaukee 35-3/8" Compact Band Saw Blades "ALL"
- Blade Dimensions: 35-3/8" X 1/2" X .020"
- Matrix II high speed steel teeth delivers maximum durability and quality of cut
- Chews through strut, conduit, angle iron, copper tube, threaded rod, steel pipe and more
- Alloy backing design provides extended blade life
- Ideal for cutting very hard materials 5/16" - 1/2" thick
- Precision machined teeth for the fastest and cleanest cuts possible
- Maximizes the performance of your compact band saw
- For cutting common materials - 3/16" - 5/16" thick
The Milwaukee Compact Portable Band Saw Blades are the perfect blade to use with your Milwaukee 6242-6 Compact Band Saw. Great for cutting metal and used by plumbers and electricians a like. Just select the desired TPI ranging from 10 TPI - 24 TPI and you are ready to start cutting. Milwaukee band saw blades are the most durable in the industry. These band saw blades are designed using the most state-of-the-art technology to maximize their durability and performance which deliver exceptional results no matter what profession you are in.
- Blade Dimensions: 35-3/8" x 1/2" x .020"
- Material Thickness (hard): 5/32 to 3/16 inches
- Material Thickness (common): Up to 5/32" inches