MILWAUKEE TOOLS is just one of those rare tool companies that has been around for a long time with an impressive lineage. Starting at the end of the First World War, with A.H. Petersen, a young manufacturer of tools and dies until today. Milwaukee Tools delivers cool innovative designs and quality heavy duty tools to both the professional tradesmen and to the do-it-yourselfer. They continue to focus on the needs of its core end users and making sure they deliver technology that is unparallel in both performance and durability. We just love Milwaukee's line of M12 Lithium-Ion Tools. This system was designed to deliver industry-leading durability and power in a compact size that fits the tightest places. Love their copper tubing cutter and optical scope! Can't wait to see what Milwaukee Tools has in store for us next. Going beyond the requirements of the end-user and providing enhancing solutions is their formula to continued success.
A Note on Milwaukee Open Box Items
All contents are brand new from the factory. The factory packaging may be damaged but otherwise these are brand new tools with brand new tool warranties.
"Open Box" Items originate for multiple reasons.
- Sometimes during shipment from the manufacturer item packaging gets damaged but the contents are factory new
- Sometimes in our own Distribution Center (DC) mis-handling occurs and damage to the packaging occurs. Especially in the cold months. Plastic wrapping gets cold, brittle and breaks away.
- Within our DC, during "front line" replenishment from overstock locations, damage to packaging occurs and tags get pulled off.
- Upon receipt of items into our distribution center, items are routinely opened to verify certain info to be the best they can at item web pages. For instance:
- Contents of the package (What's in the box)
- Description of items and contents
- Specifications of items and contents
- Images of items and contents
- Also in order to maintain the highest levels of service to you the customer, we do periodic random checks of items for all of the above.
- Open box items are not necessarily always in a "box". They also include items that are wrapped, bagged, etc. and who's packing has been opened.
- Open box items have limited quantities on hand and we can't guarantee their availability. We sell these items on a first come, first order basis.
- Generally we have quantity on hand if you see an order button. But because of website limitations we are not able to update these item pages up to the minute. You will be notified as soon as we download your order if we do not have availability.