Nova 46300 Comet II MIDI Lathe
- Powerful 3/4HP Electronic Variable Speed Motor
- Speed range from 250 to 4000rpm
- 12" swing over bed and 16.5" between centers
- 3 Step Pulley System
- Forward and Reversing Switch
- Versaturn® Adapatable Technology Accessories
- 12 indexing positions
The Comet II gives you the flexibility to turn anything from a Bed Post to a Thimble. This unique, patented world first approach to versatile Midi Lathe design delivers maximum flexbility for the lathe owner, allowing the user to consolidate key wood working and wood turning functions into the single machine, saving space, time and money.
The 46300 includes:
- One (1) 3/4 HP variable speed motor
- One (1) 3" faceplate
- One (1) Hand wheel
- One (1) 6" Tool Rest
- One (1) 2MT Drive center
- One (1) 2MT Live center
- One (1) Knockout bar
- One (1) Manual
- Bowl turning capacity: 12"/300mm inboard.
- Between centers: Standard 16.5"/419mm.
- HP: 3/4HP, 120v single phase, 60Hz, Variable Speed
- Speed range: 250 - 4000rpm
- Spindle Thread: 1"8TPI RH
- Tailstock: 2MT hollow, quill travel 1.6"/40.60mm