Nova 55175 DVR XP LATHE 115V
- Intelligent Control 1.75HP Direct Drive DVR Motor
- Long reach toolslides, designed to take advantage for the extra capacity the NOVA lathes offer.
- NOVA smart accessories — lathe accessories are common between the models, meaning any money invested in the accessories isn't wasted if you upgrade your NOVA lathe.
- Using Adaptive ControlTM Software, the intelligent computerised control assists you with your turning
- Quick Action Cam Controls precisely adjust to your requirements, fast.
- Computer control instantly cuts power to the spindle if it senses a chisel dig in, or if the spindle lock is on when wanting to turn the spindle.
- Solid Cast Iron throughout
- Stand is NOT included
Easy to operate, the NOVA DVR XP is the only SMART lathe on the market, using Adaptive ControlTM Software. The intelligent computerised control assists you with your turning, for instance, measuring the weight of the workpiece and adjusting the performance accordingly, the ability to sense faults in the set up and advise, sense safety issues such as chisel dig ins and spindle lock, and instantly shuts down power to the spindle.
The 55175 includes:
- One (1) DVR XP motor & Controller
- Manual & Fastenings
- Hand Wheel
- Bowl turning capacity: 400mm/16" onboard
- Between centers: Standard 600mm/24"
- HP: 1.75 HP (115V) / 2 HP (220 V)
- Speed range: 100 - 3500 continual variable speed
- Spindle Thread: 1 1/4" 8TPI RH (USA, Canada, Australasia & UK), M33 x 3.5 RH (Europe excluding UK)
- Tailstock: 2MT hollow
- Swivel head: 360 degree swivel and lock at any position, plus detent locating positions at 0, 22, 4 and 90 degree.
- Indexing: 24 Division
- FacePlate: 80mm/3"
- Toolrest: 300mm / 12"