Nova Lathes 13055 1-1/4" Direct Thread Titan II Wood Turning Chuck 8TPI
The 13055 includes:
- 1x Nova 13055 Chuck Body & Jaw Slides (Comes fully assembled)
- PowerGrip Jaws
- Safe Lock Woodworm Screw (Extra Long)
- 1x Worm Screw
- Manual & Fastenings
- Display/Storage Box
- T Bar Allen Head Handle with Soft Plastic Grip
- Fully sealed backing plate
- Single handed operation with T Bar Handle
- PowerGrip Jaws included as standard
- Fits full range of NOVA Chuck Accessories
- Special Wood turning profile on Jaws to cut into and grip wood fibres firmly
- 1-1/4" X 8TPI (lathe spindle thread must be 1-1/4" x 8TPI to use)
The Nova Titan Chuck is a large solid chuck designed for use on large lathes and for larger projects.This solid 5" diameter chuck with it's larger jaw capacity is capable of handling much larger projects than the SuperNova2 Chuck.
The Titan can also take all the Teknatool chuck Accessory jaw sets in the range (although with it's larger size, we recommend appropriate larger accessory jaws as the perfect match).
This product is a dedicated threaded chuck, 1 1/4"8TPI. It does not take the NOVA insert/adaptors.
Note: If your lathe is less than 508mm/20" diameter swing, please have a look at the SuperNova2 Chuck. If your lathe has less than 360mm/14" diameter swing, please have a look at the NOVA G3 Chuck. If your lathe has less than 304mm/12" diameter swing, please have a look at the NOVA Precision Midi Chuck.
We only recommend the use of authentic NOVA accessories on your NOVA chucks. Using copies or other brands and products on your NOVA chucks could lead to issues like run out, detachment or product failure. Doing so will invalidate the comprehensive NOVA warranty and most importantly, use of unauthorised accessories may be unsafe.
- Fully sealed backing plate. Solid Sheet Steel backing plate, prevents build up of wood dust, ensuring minimal maintanence.
- Powerful Geared Grip with Tuff Lock Technology. Precise, hardened geared action delivers incredible smooth strength. Solid, vibration free.
- Large Chuck Body. The 125mm/5" diameter chuck translates into a rugged workhorse that is perfect for large lathes and tackling super solid projects.
- Single Handed Operation. Fast and convenient when mounting your project. More time spent turning and less time spent preparing.
- Ball nose Allen Key with large, easy grip handle. Fast, positive location, easy and comfortable to use.
- Body made from precision machined 1045 High Tensile Steel, with a polished self metal finish to allow for closer tolerances.
- Able to take all NOVA accessories jaws.
- Quality Materials.
- Precision Machining.
- Common Accessory Jaw Fixing Profile — compatible across all NOVA chucks and accessories.
- High Tech Precision Composite Jaw Slides.
- Special Woodturning Dovetail Profile on Jaws.
- Auto Safety Stop Feature. Jaw slides can't protrude past the chuck body.
- Comprehensive Instructions.
- Safe Lock Woodworm Screw.
- 2 Year Warranty
- Brand: Nova
- Model: 13055
- MPN: 13055
- UPC: 669762002426
- Type: Direct Thread Wood Turning Chuck
- Color / Finish: Steel
- Diameter (in): 5
- Length (in): 2.25
- Material: High tensile steel
- Weight (lbs): 9.13
- Package Qty.: 1
Empty Bowls- How to Turn a Bowl
Overall Rating for Nova Lathes 13055 1-1/4" Direct Thread Titan II Wood Turning Chuck 8TPI
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|