Nova Lathes 47050 Comet II Lathe Stand
The 47050 includes:
- 1x Nova 47050 Comet II Lathe Stand
- Mounting brackets and fastenings
- Instruction Manual
- Mounts directly to your Comet II Midi-Lathe
- Rugged tubular steel design with a weight capacity of 220 lbs
- Easily adjusts from 6" to 7-11/16" wide on hole centers and 19-11/16" to 31-7/8" long on hole centers with a working height of 24-1/2" to 34-1/2"
- Easy-to-use leveling feet
- Provides a mobile and stable work support
- V-style legs allow for more room under the lathe for easy maneuvering
Comet II Stand is an accessory for the Comet II Midi-Lathe. It has a rugged tubular steel design for a sturdy 220 lb. weight capacity with a powder coat finish. This stand provides a mobile and stable work support for the Comet II Midi-Lathe.
- Brand: Nova
- Model: 47050
- MPN: 47050
- UPC: 669762004437
- Type: Lathe Stand
- Product Depth (in.): 31.875
- Product Width (in.): 7.688
- Product Height (in.): 34.5
- Color: Black
- Product Weight (lb.): 37.5 lb
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Nova Lathes 47050 Comet II Lathe Stand
Nova Comet II Lathe Stand
By Dave from Blue Ridge Mountains, NC on May 19, 2015
Pros:Small footprint. I stand 6' 2.5" so I have to put 4 blocks under the stand to get spindle center line even with my elbow...an easy fix/adjustment.
Cons:Mounting bolt clearance at tailstock end.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
NOVA COMET II LATHE STAND
By Steve Webber from Menifee, California on January 19, 2015
The stand is a nice addition to any ones shop who does not want a dedicated space taken up on your bench. You can move it around but it is awkward and heavy (close to 100lbs).
Shipping was faster than stated which was great. I got it a couple of days earlier right after Christmas Day. Unfortunately I was sick as a Dog and still insisted on assembling it. It came double boxed and all the hardware was secured on each bolts (that's something I have never seen) which made it nearly impossible to lose the small pieces. Finish was nice and manual clear. But real men don't read instructions LOL.
I give it 4 stars do to lack of tool storage and not a solid square stock used in the adjustable height mounting area.
Pros:Heather, Heather, Heather she was fantastic!!!
Well packaged and hardware secure
Good adjustability and ergonomics
Cons:Need a tool shelf!!!!
Wish the mounting uprights for adjustable height was a solid square stock. It would make it stronger and heavier.