Nova Lathes 48202 G3 Wood Turning Chuck Insert Type
- High powered Tuff Lock gearing delivers outstanding grip for little effort
- Fast comfortable T Bar handle
- Open back for easy cleaning
- Fits full range of NOVA Chuck Accessories
- Special Wood turning profile on Jaws to cut into and grip wood fibres firmly
- Includes jaws
The NOVA G3 is an ideal chuck for Mini, Midi and smaller lathes and provides a high power geared chuck option for smaller lathes.
Note: This Chuck does "not" include an insert. The insert is needed to mount this chuck to "your" lathe.
The 48202 includes:
- 1x Wood Turning Chuck Insert Type
- 1x Worm Screw
- 1x Set of Jaws
UPC - 669762482020
Empty Bowls- How to Turn a Bowl
Overall Rating for Nova Lathes 48202 G3 Wood Turning Chuck Insert Type
They wiggle while you work
By Bill Toewe from 08204 on December 13, 2015
Pros:It feels good. I would recommend this item to a friend if I could express con first
Cons:Chuck needs to lock once tightened. Jaw slides are a poor fit and wiggle around. If my teeth fit like this, I would have them pulled.
Chuck is exactly as described
By Dave from Vermont on May 15, 2015
Pros:heavy duty but not heavy.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
By Wayne Ryan from Euless Texas on February 12, 2014
Ease of use