Nova Lathes 57080 20" x 24" Electronic VS Wood Lathe Kit
Nova Lathes 57080 DVR 2024 20" x 24" Electronic VS Wood Lathe Kit aka 57080P
Closing date for the draw is 12:00 am midnight EST, May 31st 2014
- Package includes lathe, outrigger, bed extension and swing away
- 2.3HP (220v) Direct Drive DVR Motor offers more power/torque than any competitive 20" lathe on the market.
- With a very low speed of 100rpm up to an incredibly high speed of 5,000rpm, the NOVA 2024 is the perfect solution for a wide variety of projects from small pens to large bowls and platters
- Enables you to pre-programme your most used speeds for faster and more efficient project set ups
- Re-engineered quill design is capable of taking heavier loads and with self ejecting tailstock function, elminates the need for knock out bars and helps to make project set ups faster and easier.
- Exclusive larger design especially for the DVR 2024, with CAD designed ribbing for structural strength, and a provision for a tool shelf
- Incredible power in a compact working space, great for those who need all the workshop space they can get! The swivel head and articulated Outrigger Accessory means that turning even large bowls (33") you are still turning in the same compact working envelope
Variable speed controls make it the perfect solution for a wide variety of projects, from small pens to large bowls and platters.
Made from high quality cast iron, this enables the user to quickly and easily swing away extra bed lengths and/or the tailstock of the lathe if not in use.
The 57080 includes:
- One (1) 57080 20" x 24" Electronic Variable Speed Wood Lathe
- One (1) 57073 Outrigger Unit
- One (1) 55195 Bed Extension Lathe Accessory
- One (1) 9007 Swing Away Attachment Lathe Accessory
- One (1) Wireless remote control wristwatch
- One (1) 3" Faceplate
- One (1) Cast Iron Stand
- One (1) 12" Tool Rest
- One (1) 2MT Spur/Drive Centre
- One (1) 2MT Live Center
- One (1) Knock out bar
- One (1) Manual
- Quality materials — Solid Cast Iron throughout.
- Stationary lathe capabilities in a compact workspace. Incredible power in a compact working space, great for those who need all the workshop space they can get! The
- swivel head and articulated Outrigger Accessory means that turning even large bowls (33") you are still turning in the same compact working envelope.
- Strong 2MT spindles
- NOVA smart accessories — lathe accessories are common between the models, meaning any money invested in the accessories isn't wasted if you upgrade your NOVA lathe.
- Fully 360° Swivel head — position work where you want it, makes your turning more comfortable and saves you workshop space.
- Precision Machining.
- Long reach toolslides, designed to take advantage for the extra capacity the NOVA lathes offer.
- Extendable Beds — make your lathe as long as your project requires, without having permanently taking up workshop room! (Additional Accessory item)
- Quick Action Cam Controls — precisely adjust to your requirements, fast.
- Large range of accessories
- Bowl turning capacity: 20"/508mm inboard. 33"/838mm outboard. (Using optional outrigger accessory)
- Between centers: Standard 24"/600mm. Extendable to as long as you want in 20"/508mm increments, using optional bed extension accessory.
- HP: 2.3 HP (220 V)
- Speed range: 100 - 5000 continual variable speed
- Spindle Thread: 1 1/4" 8TPI RH (USA, Canada, Australasia & UK), M33 x 3.5 RH (Europe excluding UK)
- Tailstock: 2MT hollow, Self Ejecting
- Swivel head: 360 degree swivel and lock at any position, plus detent locating positions at 0, 22, 4 and 90 degree. High accuracy and easy swivel.