Nova Lathes 57080 20" x 24" Electronic VS Wood Lathe with Stand
Nova Lathes 57080 DVR 2024 20" x 24" Electronic VS Wood Lathe with Stand
- 2.3 HP Direct Drive DVR Motor
- Wide speed range from 100 to 5000 rpm
- Forward and Reverse
- Intelligent DVR motor
- Chisel dig in safety sensing
Variable speed controls make it the perfect solution for a wide variety of projects, from small pens to large bowls and platters.
Made from high quality cast iron, this enables the user to quickly and easily swing away extra bed lengths and/or the tailstock of the lathe if not in use.
The 57080 includes:
- One (1) 3" Faceplate
- One (1) Cast Iron Stand
- One (1) 12" Tool Rest
- One (1) 2MT Spur/Drive Centre
- One (1) 2MT Live Center
- One (1) Knock out bar
- One (1) Manual
- Quality materials — Solid Cast Iron throughout.
- Stationary lathe capabilities in a compact workspace. Incredible power in a compact working space, great for those who need all the workshop space they can get! The
- swivel head and articulated Outrigger Accessory means that turning even large bowls (33") you are still turning in the same compact working envelope.
- Strong 2MT spindles
- NOVA smart accessories — lathe accessories are common between the models, meaning any money invested in the accessories isn't wasted if you upgrade your NOVA lathe.
- Fully 360° Swivel head — position work where you want it, makes your turning more comfortable and saves you workshop space.
- Precision Machining.
- Long reach toolslides, designed to take advantage for the extra capacity the NOVA lathes offer.
- Extendable Beds — make your lathe as long as your project requires, without having permanently taking up workshop room! (Additional Accessory item)
- Quick Action Cam Controls — precisely adjust to your requirements, fast.
- Large range of accessories
- Bowl turning capacity: 20"/508mm inboard. 33"/838mm outboard. (Using optional outrigger accessory)
- Between centers: Standard 24"/600mm. Extendable to as long as you want in 20"/508mm increments, using optional bed extension accessory.
- HP: 2.3 HP (220 V)
- Speed range: 100 - 5000 continual variable speed
- Spindle Thread: 1 1/4" 8TPI RH (USA, Canada, Australasia & UK), M33 x 3.5 RH (Europe excluding UK)
- Tailstock: 2MT hollow, Self Ejecting
- Swivel head: 360 degree swivel and lock at any position, plus detent locating positions at 0, 22, 4 and 90 degree. High accuracy and easy swivel.