Nova Lathes 6034 Pen Plus Jaws
The 6034 includes:
- 2x Piece Jaw Set
- Easily convert your NOVA chuck into a fast and accurate Pen Blank drilling facility
- Big jaw profile provides a vibration free, solid grip for all sizes of pen blanks and an accurate centered hole every time
- Designed especially to hold pen blanks for drilling
- Secured by two screws for each jaw segment have an internal profile to accept square turning blanks
- Rock solid grip over 1 1/2 long
- Handles larger squares and rounds with ease and minimal vibration
- Solid, long design means the Pen Blank is gripped firmly without movement and drill your pen blanks accurately and cleanly
- Fits on all NOVA chucks
Being able to finely control the drill feed on the lathe is a big advantage to prevent break out on those delicate pen walls. Also perfect for squaring up the pen blank ends after gluing in the pen kit tubes. The Nova Pen Plus Jaws are solid, heavy duty design means not only will they hold Pen blanks securely, but they are also powerful enough to handle larger and longer spigot work. These pen plus jaws open up a new world of square turning projects. You can do square lidded boxes, square finnials, hollow form turning such as peppermills and much more.A versatile jaw that will quickly become one of your favorites.
- System compatibility - Jaw fixing profile is compatible across all NOVA Chucks and accessories.
- Special Wood Turning Dovetail Profile - especially designed by Wood Turners so that the jaws will cut into the wood, grip firmly in the contraction mode and provide high tear out strength
- 2-Year Warranty
- Comprehensive Instruction manual included
UPC - 669762003966
Turn a Pen With NOVA
Overall Rating for Nova Lathes 6034 Pen Plus Jaws
A Highly Recommend Item for All Pen Makers!!!
By S. Wilson from Paradise, Texas on January 14, 2015
Pros:Its made with high quality
It fits perfectly on my Nova Chuck
Easy to install
Makes perfect holes in pen blanks without measuring or marking the ends.
Great Item all the way around