Expand all tabs
Collapse into tabs
- Designed to hold small bowls & plates with much stronger Infinity Key grip than the single screw fixing of Nova Traditional JS20N & JS25N Jaws
- External dovetail to grip internal bowl recess. Internal dovetail to grip bowl foot. Able to grip round dowels. Capacity Overlaps #1 Bowl Jaws
- Stronger jaw design, over 12% thicker base, 30% wider jaw face than traditional Nova JS25N Jaws for max stability & rigidity for small work
- 40% more external dovetail recess depth compared to traditional Nova JS25N Jaws means more useable grip available
- Designed to hold small footed bowls. The traditional Nova JS25N, JS20N not designed to hold footed bowls
The Infinity Bowl Jaw Series are for bowl or platter projects and designed to securely grip an internal dovetail or external foot mounting. The NOVA Infinity Quick Change delivers fast and positive jaw changes which are much faster and less hassle than the screw fastening method with the older NOVA chuck models and other chuck brands. The NOVA Infinity Jaw Key and Infinity Jaws Slides are a precision cast metal amalgam 3x the tensile strength of machine grade steel. Jaw Key positively taper cam locks into Jaw slide with an embedded dovetail design. A more rigid bond than the original NOVA Screw on Jaws. The Infinity Jaws are taper cam locked in line with the forward rotation of the chuck. They are safe to use at higher speeds and with larger turning work. The Infinity Jaws are larger, more robust and rigid than the older jaw designs, providing enhanced work holding and turning possibilities. The Infinity Jaws use the well proven NOVA Dovetail Profile, designed to grip the wood firmly for added safety.
The NOVA Infinity Bowl Jaws #2 are capable of holding: Contracting Grip: Ranges from 31mm/1.22"- 38mm/1.496" (on the NOVA Precision Midi Chuck) through to 31mm/ 1.22"- 65mm/2.56" (on the NOVA Titan II Chuck) For more sizes see the NOVA product information sheetExpansion Grip: Ranges from 51mm/2.008"- 58mm/2.283" (on the NOVA Precision Midi Chuck) through to 51mm/ 1.339"- 85mm/3.35" (on the NOVA Titan II Chuck) For more sizes see the NOVA product information sheet
.Jaw External Dovetail depth: Up to 9mm/0.354" , Internal Dovetail depth: Up to 9mm/0.354"
The 8302 includes:
- 4x Infinity Bowl Jaws #2
- 1x Instruction Manual
Overall Rating for Nova Lathes 8302 Infinity Bowl Jaws #2