You're currently browsing our
- Revolutionary IDI (Internal Double Insulation) Technology
- 10 Amp, 950 Watt motor
- Comfortable cushion-grip handles reduce vibration
- Lightweight design for less operator fatigue; easy load magazine for less downtime and more productivity
- Quick-clear jam release increases user efficiency
- Depth of drive adjustment, to countersink or flush drive staples
- Accepts 1-1/2" and 2-1/2" fasteners at between 33 ~ 36 degrees (magazine is 36 degrees)
- Lightweight and well balanced at just 6.4 lbs.
- Positive safety allows the tool to use the nail as a guide without damaging the collation
- 23.9 cc Commercial grade 2-stroke engine for outstanding power & longer life
- Lightweight (only 8.6 lbs) & well-balanced for comfortable use and less fatigue
- Class leading air volume at 441 CFM for excellent debris movement
- Ability to bend and cut 5/8-inch, grade 60 rebar
- Portable; can be mounted or carried to any location
- Powered by a high output, 8 amp motor
Add to cart!
- "Li-Ion Battery Technology: Fade free power and lighter
weight than NiCd batteries"
- Powerful 1832 in-lbs of Torque: Handle the toughest jobs
- "4-Mode Selector: Ranging from 0-900/2,900 RPM to
conveniently tackle a wide variety of applications"
- Brushless Motor Technology for added power and a maintenance-free tool
- 8.3 Amp (800 Watt) motor produces an amazing 460 ft/lbs of tightening torque to tackle the toughest jobs with ease
- Delivers a no-load speed of 1,400 RPM, an impact rate of 2,000 BPM and 460 ft-lbs of turning torque
View discontinued Hitachi Open Box Items