Original Saw 040005-09 Electronic Power Crossfeed
Original Saw 040005-09 Quotes: 800-222-6133 Electronic Power Crossfeed
WHERE'S THE ORDER BUTTON?! STOP! LOOK NO FURTHER!
Email or call us at 1-800-222-6133 for availability, any further discounts, freight quote plus any questions you may have. Please include your shipping information (i.e., commercial or residential delivery, whether a lift gate is needed, etc.) and zip code.
- Converts horizontal panel saw from chain to automatic feed
- Dust tight enclosure houses DC drive power feed module
- Front-end control panel provides total operator control
- Permits effortless regulation of crossfeed cutting rates
- Totally enclosed DC motor ensures steady cutting at any RPM
- Cast iron and steel cam track stop system
- Saw can be set to move 1" or 32" or any length in between
- For horizontal panel saw only
The 040005-09 includes:
- Original Saw Model 040005-09 Crossfeed System
- Designed to produce the best possible results of blade economy, maximum cutting speed and improvements in finish.
- The crossfeed assures more consistent operator performance and eliminates operator fatigue factors
- Adjustable feed rate electronically controlled.
- Quick disconnect for rapid conversion from power to chain feed
- Adjustable cut-off stroke with positive stops.
- Saw carriage returns to start position after adjustable stop is reached
- A master stop button is located on the operator's control panel. This button stops the saw arbor motor and the feed motor.
- Positive locking stops can be positioned for any desired stroke length. A limit switch traveling with the yoke actuates the return stroke upon contact with the front adjustable stop.
- Visual indication that the crossfeed is 'ON' and ready to operate is provided by a lighted 'ON'/'OFF' selector switch on the operator's control panel