Original Saw 3512-01 Quotes: 800-222-6133 12" Radial Arm Saw
WHERE'S THE ORDER BUTTON?! THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY ON A NON-ADVERTISED SPECIAL!!
Call us at 1-800-222-6133
for special pricing and availability.
Expand all tabs
Collapse into tabs
The 3512-01 includes:
- Original Saw Model 3512-01 12" Contractor Duty Radial Arm Saw Type 7
- 3 HP, 1 phase 208/220v TEFC motor 60Hz
- Voltage 208/220; 3425 RPM
- Arbor 1" x 2-3/16"
- Arm length 27-1/4"
- 12" blade
- •New redesigned complete upper and lower blade guard and kickback
- Automatic electro-mechanical brake
- Automatic return device
Please take note of (if applicable) the voltage and phase of the machine you are ordering. If necessary, check with your electrician.
- All cast iron and cast aluminum construction mounted on a heavy gauge steel frame andlegs
- Manufactured with adjustments at all wear points, giving it extremely tight cutting tolerances throughout its service life
- A force to be reckoned with in the industry and easily satisfies the needs of even the most discerningwoodworker
- Automatic blade braking system
- 24" crosscut standard on all machines in series
- Precision carriage riding on 4 tight tolerance convex bearings mounted horizontally
- Oversized MDF table top
- Powder coated heavy gage steel frame and legs
- Standard worktable height 32"
- Arbor nut and precision ground arbor collars
- Wrench kit (includes allen arbor wench and flat arbor wrench)
- New redesigned complete upper and lower blade guard and kickback attachments
- New yoke assembly that provides smoother movement and better clamping when bevel cutting
- Updates to motor starting relays and capacitors
- More added optional accessories
- Manufactured in the USA
- Blade: 12"/13"
- Maximum Out-Rip: 27 1/4"
- Maximum Cross Cut 1" Stock: 24"
- Maximum Miter 45° 1" Stock: 16"
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 3-1/16"
Overall Rating for Original Saw 3512-01 Quotes: 800-222-6133 12" Radial Arm Saw