Original Saw 3512-03 Quotes: 800-222-6133 12" / 13" Radial Arm Saw Heavy Duty Wood Cutting
WHERE'S THE ORDER BUTTON?! STOP! LOOK NO FURTHER!
Email or call us at 1-800-222-6133 for availability, any further discounts, freight quote plus any questions you may have. Please include your shipping information (i.e., commercial or residential delivery, whether a lift gate is needed, etc.) and zip code.
- 3 HP, 3ph motor
- Voltage 208/230/460; 3425 RPM
- Arbor 1" x 2-3/16"
- Arm length 27-1/4"
- 12" blade
- Complete upper and lower blade guards
- Automatic electro-mechanical brake
- Automatic return device
The 3512-03 includes:
- Original Saw Model 3512-03 12/13" Contractor Duty Radial Arm Saw
- All cast iron and cast aluminum construction mounted on a heavy gauge steel frame andlegs
- Manufactured with adjustments at all wear points, giving it extremely tight cutting tolerances throughout its service life.
- A force to be reckoned with in the industry and easily satisfies the needs of even the most discerningwoodworker
- Manufactured in the USA
Series Specific Highlights:
- Automatic blade braking system
- 24" crosscut standard on all machines in series
- Precision carriage riding on 4 tight tolerance convex bearings mounted horizontally.
- Oversized MDF table top.
- Powder coated heavy gage steel frame and legs
- Standard worktable height 32"
- Arbor nut and precision ground arbor collars
- Wrench kit (includes allen arbor wench and flat arbor wrench)
- Blade 12"/13"
- Maximum Out-Rip 27.25
- Maximum Cross Cut 1" Stock 24"
- Maximum Miter 45° 1" Stock 16"
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 90°
- Maximum Depth of Cut @ 45° bevel 1.438"