Original Saw 3579-20M 20" Radial Arm Saw
Original Saw 3579-20M Quotes: 800-222-6133 20" Radial Arm Saw Super Duty Metal Cutting
WHERE'S THE ORDER BUTTON?! STOP! LOOK NO FURTHER!
Email or call us at 1-800-222-6133 for availability, any further discounts, freight quote plus any questions you may have. Please include your shipping information (i.e., commercial or residential delivery, whether a lift gate is needed, etc.) and zip code.
- 7-1/2 HP, 3ph motor
- 230/460 Volts; 3425 RPM
- 1" arbor
- 52" arm length, 24" crosscut
- 16" blade and guard size
- Control Voltage 24 Volts at push-button
- Automatic Electro-mechanical brake
The 3579-20M includes:
- Original Saw Model 3579-20M Radial Arm Saw
- Saw is designed for cutting non-ferrous metals, solids, structurals and plates, with carbide tipped saw blades. Also recommended for friction cutting light gauge ferrous metals where large cutting capacity is required due to shape or forming of materials.
- Totally enclosed fan cooled motor with automatic electro-magnetic brake
- Low Voltage push button operator controls
- Magnetic starter with overload and low Voltage protection
- Metal cutting (door style) blade guard, manual (hand-crank) chain feed
- Arbor nut and collars and wrenches
- Heavy steel base with legs and metal cutting T-rail system for table
- Column lock, up front arm clamp and latch, and adjustable crosscut stop
- Maximum Cross Cut 1" Stock 32"
- Maximum Miter 45° 1" Stock 24"
- Maximum Depth of Cut 7"
- Height 73-3/4"
- Width 49"
- Depth 59"
- Shipping Weight Lbs. 860