Pacific Laser PLS3 Self Leveling Laser
- Working range 100' +/- indoors
- Accuracy 1/4" at 100'
- Automatic leveling system
- Uses 3 AA batteries, 30 hrs continuous use
- Dimensions 1-1/2" x 4-1/4" x 3-1/8"
- Light source: Semiconductor laser diode, 630-650 Nanometers
- Made in the U.S.A.
There is no Tools Plus Satisfaction Guarantee/Return Policy on PLS products. PLS does offer a 3-year manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase (North America) but defective items must be returned directly to PLS (customer is responsible for shipping). Once returned, PLS will complete a full inspection of your laser and may either decide to repair, replace or offer a different solution.
The PLS3 includes:
- PLS Pacific Laser Model PL3 Laser unit
- Leather carrying pouch
- Operating manual
- True point to point alignment information
- Layout and square faster than ever before
- Plumb marks instantly floor to ceiling
- Quality control: check existing conditions
- Save work hours - use PLS as your partner
- Self leveling (no bubble vials or knobs), just turn it on and go to work!
- Bright reference points, clearly visible indoors and outdoors without detectors
- Durable - built to withstand tough job site conditions
- Compact and lightweight - fully portable
- Designed by contractors, for contractors
- Working Range: +/- 100 Feet (30 meters)
- Accuracy (all beams): +/-1/4 inch @ 100 Feet (6mm @ 30 meters)
- Leveling: Automatic
- Self Leveling Range: 6 Degrees
- Power Supply: 3 "AA" Batteries
- Operating Time: + 30 Hrs. continuous
- Dimensions: 1 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 3 1/8"
- Weight: 12 oz. (.33 kg.)