Pacific Laser PLS3 Self Leveling Laser
The PLS3 includes:
- 1x Pacific Laser PL3 Self Leveling Laser
- Leather carrying pouch
- Operating manual
- Working range 100' +/- indoors
- Accuracy 1/4" at 100'
- Automatic leveling system
- Uses 3 AA batteries, 30 hrs continuous use
- Dimensions 1-1/2" x 4-1/4" x 3-1/8"
- Light source: Semiconductor laser diode, 630-650 Nanometers
- Made in the U.S.A.
Featuring three bright lines and self-leveling in a six-degree range, the PLS3 point-to-point laser alignment tool from Pacific Laser Systems is easy to set up, understand, and operate. By simplifying layout tasks and quality-control control checks, this tool helps you save time and money on the job, plus it's compact, lightweight, and durable for easy transport.
This tool measures 1-1/2 x 4-1/2 x 3-1/8 inches and weighs just 12 ounces for serious portability. It also comes with a carrying pouch to help protect it from the rough realities of construction work. For your convenience, the PLS3 can run for more than 30 hours on three standard AA-sized batteries (included). All PLS tools are designed and manufactured to meet strict quality control guidelines, and the PLS3 is backed by a three-year limited warranty.
As a construction professional, you know exactly how time consuming and tricky to master bubble vial levels, plumb-bob setups, and complicated rotary lasers can be. Developed by contractors to help you work more efficiently, the PLS3 point-to-point laser is precise, portable, and simple to use, making it ideal for everything from installing fixtures, doors, and windows to HVAC and electrical work.
The PLS3 features three bright, easy-to-see beams, which lets you quickly trace plumb lines from floor to ceiling or from 50 feet off the ground. A strong performer indoors and outdoors, the PLS3 offers a visible indoor working range of 300 feet and a visible outdoor working range of 60 feet. It is accurate within 1/4 inch at 100 feet, and its intuitive design includes a cantilevered nose that makes it easy to see the laser's down beam over two-by-fours, metal tracks, and plates. This is the tool of choice for contractors looking for a laser plumb bob.
To help ensure accuracy, if the tool's self-leveling range is exceeded, the beam shuts off automatically to alert you. No pendulum target.
There is no Tools Plus Satisfaction Guarantee/Return Policy on PLS products. PLS does offer a 3-year manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase (North America) but defective items must be returned directly to PLS (customer is responsible for shipping). Once returned, PLS will complete a full inspection of your laser and may either decide to repair, replace or offer a different solution.
- True point to point alignment information
- Layout and square faster than ever before
- Plumb marks instantly floor to ceiling
- Quality control: check existing conditions
- Save work hours - use PLS as your partner
- Self leveling (no bubble vials or knobs), just turn it on and go to work!
- Bright reference points, clearly visible indoors and outdoors without detectors
- Durable - built to withstand tough job site conditions
- Compact and lightweight - fully portable
- Designed by contractors, for contractors
- Brand: Porter Cable
- Model: PLS3
- MPN: PLS3
- UPC: 673740000038
- Type: Laser
- Working Range: +/- 100 Feet (30 meters)
- Accuracy (all beams): +/-1/4 inch @ 100 Feet (6mm @ 30 meters)
- Leveling: Automatic
- Self Leveling Range: 6 Degrees
- Power Supply: 3 "AA" Batteries
- Operating Time: + 30 Hrs. continuous
- Dimensions: 1 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 3 1/8"
- Weight: 12 oz. (.33 kg.)
- Package Qty.: 1