Porter-Cable 7424XP 7424 XP Polisher Nanoskin Kit
- Best Dual-action polisher on the market
- For removing swirls, and scratches in scratch sensitive or very hard paint
- Medium Nanoskin is designed for moderate to heavy contaminants
- Fine Nanoskin is designed for light to moderate contaminants
- Fast and easy way for paint decontamination
The Porter-Cable 7424XP Nanoskin Kit is the perfect combination of polisher and Autoscrub system. This kit comes with both a Medium (AS-003) and fine (AS-006) Nanoskin Autoscrub, along with a 16 oz. bottle of Nano Shock. Most detailers use clay bars to achieve that perfect finish by removing contaminants, however, it is also time consuming and is not without risk. Now you can eliminate all the hassle by placing your Nanoskin pad on your Hook and Loop backing plate and spray, with Nano Shock lubricant, the face of the pad and one panel of your car. The Porter Cable 7424XP Polisher and the Nanoskin Autoscrub system removes all types of paint contaminants including rail dust, paint over spray, bugs and even tar.
ATTENTION:When you open the plastic package, unscrew and discard the plastic cap that's located on the label side of the plate before use.
DIRECTIONS:Use ONLY on clean, cool paint and out of direct sunlight. DO NOT work on the surface below 55°F and over 144°F. Please use in an inconspicuous place for the first time in case of unexpected adverse effects on paint surface.
- Thoroughly wash vehicle free of dust, sand, and dirt.
- Dilute GLIDE to desired strength. (16 Oz. makes 1 Gal. RTU.)
- Mist sufficient GLIDE onto the surface evenly.
- Polish the surface with dual action orbital polisher using light pressure (Low Speed).
- Wipe off residue with clean dry microfiber towel.
- NOTE: Using with 6" soft-edge DA pad is highly recommended.
- Sufficient lubrication is crucial to the AUTOSCRUB application.
- Plain water is NOT an adequate lubricant.
- DO NOT use with rotary polisher.
- AUTOSCRUB is not solvent resistant.
- Remove tar & grease before application
The 7424XP includes:
- 1x Porter-Cable 7424XP Car Buffer/Polisher
- 1x 6" polishing pad (#54745)
- 1x Side handle
- 1x Wrench
- 1x Operating manual
- 1x Astro 4606 6" Hook and Loop Flexible Backing Plate
- 1x Nanoskin Autoscrub Medium Foam Pad
- 1x Nanoskin Autoscrub Fine Blue Foam Pad
- 1x 16 oz Nano Shock Instant Lubricant Sealant
- BONUS: One 12 X 12 Micro Fiber Detailing Cloth
- Porter Cable 7424XP features a Heritage Porter-Cable Mechanism, field-proven reliability
- Porter-Cable improved Switch Design for greater durability
- The Porter-Cable 7424XP has a more powerful motor with 4.5 amps for faster removal rate
- Variable speed allows for control or agressive removal and will not burn paint.
- Power: 120 V AC, 50-60 Hz/120 V DC
- Amps: 4.5 Amps
- No Load Speed: Electronic variable speed 2,500-6,800 RPM
- Spindle Thread: Accepts 5/16 - 24
- Gear Drive: Spiral Bevel
- Wheel Diameter: 6"
- Weight 5-3/4 lb
- Length 11-1/2"
1 Year Standard WarrantyAstro Pneumatic Tool Co. warrants these products to the original user against defective material or workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of 1st use. Astro reserves the right to determine whether the product failed because of defective material, workmanship or other causes and to charge back for missing parts. Astro Pneumatic Tool Co., at its discretion, will repair products covered under this warranty free of charge. The distributor should direct the original user to return the product with the distributor's name, address, adequate proof of date of purchase or a copy of warranty card, and a short note explaining the problem. Failures caused by accident, alteration, or misuse are not covered by this warranty.
Product with Multiple ComponentsAstro will replace free of charge any part of a component product that fails within 1 year of first use by the original user. See New Defective statement for how to obtain the replacement. Items included in this category include kits, hand tool kits and any other product where there are multiple items or components that make up the unit. Please call 800-221-9705 to obtain product components covered under warranty.
Hydraulic Power Unit ExchangeAstro will replace free of charge the power unit on select hydraulic equipment. Please call 800-221-9705 to arrange for replacement.
General Warranty TermsAstro Pneumatic Tool Co. or its authorized service representatives must perform all warranty repairs. Any repair to the product by unauthorized service representatives voids this warranty. The rights under this warranty are limited to the original user and may not be transferred to subsequent owners.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Some states do not allow the exclusion of limitations of incidental or consequential damages so the above limitations may not apply to you. All claims must be sent to:
Attn: Customer Service
2417 Seaman Ave., South El Monte, CA 91733
NEW DEFECTIVENew defective product is product that does not function properly the first time used. Astro will replace "free of charge" to the original user any product that is deemed to be "New Defective". Original user may email firstname.lastname@example.org, call: 800-221-9705 or fax: 877-318-2194 a request to Customer Service for replacement with 1) proof of purchase or copy of warranty card and 2) a statement explaining the problem. Astro reserves the right to request that the original user return the New Defective product, freight collect, for evaluation prior to providing a replacement. Astro will pre-pay the freight on the replacement unit.
All new defective returns are to be sent to:
372 OLD US HIGHWAY 52 SOUTH MT. AIRY, NC 27030
REPAIRSAstro Pneumatic Tool Co. or its authorized service representatives must perform all warranty repairs. All repairs are to be sent to:
2417 SEAMAN AVE. SOUTH EL MONTE, CA 91733
Overall Rating for Porter-Cable 7424XP 7424 XP Polisher Nanoskin Kit
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|