Air Staplerssection within our Power Tools department
- Designed to speed up and simplify tedious sheathing and vinyl siding installations
- Newly designed rapid fire engine can shoot over 10 staples per second, dramatically increasing productivity
- Easy to adjust depth setting assures proper staple depth and helps prevent punch through
- Uses both Heavy Duty 3/8" Crown Staples and Brad nails for wide range of applications.
- Staples Lengths :1/4", 5/16", 3/8" , 1/2" and 9/16" and Brads 1/2" to 5/8"
- Dual Trigger Design incorporates Safety and Comfort for all day use
- Tool free adjustment for flooring from 1/4" to 1/2"
- Soft, non-mar tip protects floor surfaces from damage
- Completely oil-free operation reduces maintenance and downtime
- Powerful shuttle blade provides pre-compression prior and during the stapling operation giving a firm, tight closure without breaking the corrugated surface
- 6" x 1" high throat allows flexibility of staple placement and limits interference from obstacles such as box flanges
- Penetrates and securely fastens up to 2x AB flute or 4x C flute boards
- The best way to secure construction felt, house wrap and foam board insulation
- Uses a 1" diameter end cap for greater fastening strength and less chance of pull through
- Adjustable depth control allows you to precisely set the depth of the stapler and cap
- Completely oil-free design eliminates the regular maintenance associated with most pneumatic tools
- Dual firing modes allow you to switch between sequential and bump firing
- Low nail lock out prevents tool from dry firing and extends the life of the nailer
- Lightweight (2.3lbs) and well balanced design for extended comfort
- Factory installed air fitting for convenience
- Easily switch between bump fire and sequential fire modes
- Lightweight design for less operator fatigue; easy load magazine for less downtime and more productivity
- Quick-clear jam release increases user efficiency
- Depth of drive adjustment, to countersink or flush drive staples
- Uses standard Ga., 1/4" crown staples from 1/2" to 1 1/2" long
- Tool-free jam release mechanism designed not to block line of sight
- Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Ideal for these applications: molding and trim installation; cabinets fabrication & installation; window & door casings; wall paneling installation; furniture fabrication
- Also includes an assortment of nails and staples, and a handly carrying bag; everything you need to get right to work
- Buy the package and save, Porter-Cable is an industry leader in pneumatic air tools and accessories
- Comfortable rubber grip and lightweight (but tough) magnesium main body allow for unparalleled control
- Rotatable rear exhaust allows you to direct air output to the wayside
- Applications: Cabinets, Casebacks, Drawers, Fascia, Picture Frames, Soffits
- Ideal for hardwood flooring and laminate flooring
- Drives staples at a perfect 45 degree angle every time and eliminates floor surface damage
- Comfortably sits in your hand with a soft rubber palm pad and a weight of just 2.15 lbs
- No longer available...
- No longer available...