Powermatic 3520B 2HP, 1 or 3PH, 220V 1352001 20" x 35" Lathe
For Pre-Sales questions on Powermatic Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- 2 HP, 220 Volts, runs on either 1ph or 3ph
- Swing over bed 20", between centers 34-1/2"
- Electronic variable speed, spindle speeds 0-1200 / 0-3200
- Head/tailstock taper: #2 Morse
- Height 44" (adjustable)
- Digital RPM readout for accurate adjustments and fine tuning
- Tool caddy to store your chisels right under the headstock
- Redesigned tool rest for better chisel movement
The new Powermatic 3520B wood turning lathe represents the finest of quality in lathe construction. Much like lathes of the past, the 3520B is constructed entirely of cast iron. The thick cast iron legs are designed to provide the utmost stability, with a design that has been traditional in lathes for centuries, and also includes provisions for the operator to install a shelf along the bottom span of the legs. The bed is of the highest caliber construction, being a heavy ribbed solid one piece casting, with precision ground ways designed to be the flattest one can own. Onboard storage is provided beside the headstock for convenient storage of wrenches, knockout bars and other accessories. The headstock, much like the rest of the lathe, is also a solid forged casting, precision machined to hold the spindle and power transmission assembly with absolutely no run out or vibration. The tailstock also features the same excellent construction with built in storage for centers and small parts. A most unusual feature on the Model 3520B is the built in pattern holder. Two stationary centers hold the piece you wish to copy above and behind the work piece, allowing you to easily and quickly compare measurements, without having to walk away or turn off the lathe. The Model 3250B features an up front controller and mushroom style push button switch for convenience and safety in powering down the lathe. The lathe is powered by a 2HP 220 volt TEFC three phase induction motor, with a VFD controller, allowing it to operate from either single phase or three phase power. The VFD gives you the ability not only to run on either phase service, with the benefit of the greater power consistency, starting power, and more rugged construction of three phase motor.
The 3520B includes:
- 2HP TEFC Motor
- Safety Shield
- 3" Face Plate and Face Plate Wrench
- 14" Tool Rest
- Multiple Ball-Bearing Live Center
- Brass Tipped Knockout Rod
- Drive Center
- Spindle Lock
- Model number: 3520B
- Stock number: 1352001
- Motor: 2 HP, 220 Volts, single or 3-phase
- Distance between centers: 34-1/2"
- Swing over bed: 20"
- Overall length: 78"
- Spindle speed: 0-1,200 / 0-3,200
- Spindle thread: 1-1/4" x 8 Teeth Per Inch
- Hole through Spindle 9/16"
- Head/tailstock taper: #2 Morse
- Height: 44" (adjustable)
- Weight: 682 lbs
- Tailstock quill travel: over 4"
- 3" faceplate
- 14" toolrest
- V-belt, inverter drive system
- Brass-tipped knock-out rod
- Drive center
- Multiple ball bearing line center
- Over All Dimensions 75"L X 27"W X 58"H
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.