Powermatic 1510007 Vertical Panel Saw
Powermatic 1510007 Model 511 3HP 1PH 120V Vertical Panel Saw PLUS Dust Collection
For Pre-Sales questions on Powermatic Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
Excludes Stock Numbers: 1794224K, 1791500, 1792800B, 1791000K, and 1791001K. Other exclusions may apply.
- 120 Volts, 60Hz, 13 Amp motor
- Maximum crosscut length: 62"
- Maximum rip length: Unlimited
- Maximum cut thickness: 1-1/2"
- Cut accuracy, straight and square: 1/64"
- Saw blade diameter: 8" (optional ) Arbor size 5/8"
- Overall dimension: 120" X 86"
- Net weight: 435lbs
The Powermatic 511 vertical panel saw has been engineered to be the finest saw of its kind that money can buy. The unit is constructed entirely of heavy walled steel box tubing for the best possible structural stability and accuracy. The saw is powered by a 120 volt single phase 3 HP worm drive saw motor for exceptional power and torque in every cutting operation. The saw head is mounted atop a rotatable base assembly allowing the power head to be rotated 90 degrees to allow for rip cutting in conjunction with crosscutting. An adjustable plunger lock firmly anchors the power head in position during operation. The entire motor and cutting assembly is enclosed in a steel shroud that hooks up to a standard 4" dust collection port. Dust around the cutting area is controlled by four nylon brushes on each side of the carriage to clean and seal in any particulate during cutting. Mechanical components of the carriage ride on eight precision guide rollers that travel on two stainless steel shafts for smooth and effortless operation. The saw head is perfectly balanced with a counterweight assembly behind the saw frame, eliminating any movement of the saw head when it remains in the stationary position. Dual gauges on each side of the 8" blade may be fitted with an included stop block for rapid and accurate cuts. Material is easily maneuvered along the saw frame on fourteen adjustable solid aluminum rollers supported on each side. Dust collection is also provided at the base of the machine, working in combination with the saw head to make excess dust virtually non existent
The 1510007 includes:
- Model 511 Vertical Panel Saw
- 3 HP worm-drive motor
- True counterweight system
- Leg assembly
- Worm drive motor can tackle heavier loads than normal and is supported on a heavy-duty one-piece designed steel carriage
- Casters are standard and allow for easy movement
- Heavy-duty urethane rollers to support the heaviest of panels
- Easy-to-read horizontal and vertical scales
- Adjustable leg assembly comes standard and provides plenty of stability for big jobs
- Optional dust collection hose slides over urethane pulley, staying out of operator's way
- Powder-coated paint coverage resists nicks and peeling during heavy use, giving longer life to the saw
- Cutting small panels can be done at arm level (instead of at the bottom of the machine) when the optional shelf is inserted into the short panel fence
- Unit comes fully assembled in one crate
- Power: 3 HP
- Motor Phase: 1 Phase
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Current: 13 Amps
- Blade Diameter: 8 Inches
- Arbor Diameter: 5/8 Inch
- Maximum Cross Cut Length: 62 Inches
- Maximum Rip Length: 62 Inches
- Maximum Rip Length: Unlimited
- Maximum Cut Thickness: 1-1/2 Inches
- Cut Accuracy Straight and Square: 1/64 Inch
- Dust Port Outer Dimension: 4 Inches
- Length: 124 Inches
- Width: 39-1/2 Inches
- Height: 86 Inches
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.