Powermatic 1790818 1/4 HP, 1 PH, 115 V Model PF3-JR Stock Feeder
For Pre-Sales questions on Powermatic Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Roller chain and sprockets provide positive feeding for a variety of work
- Support column is fully adjustable for horizontal, vertical or angled feeder position
- Feeder body, column base and joints are cast iron for heavy duty operation
- Rollers can be changed out easily and quickly
This rugged, heavy-duty stock feeder features a continuous-duty motor that transfers power from the gear box to the feed roller through the roller chain and sprockets, providing superior positive feeding for all types of materials. The fully adjustable support column features moveable universal joints and heavy locking mechanisms that lock the feeder in horizontal, vertical, or angle feed positions. Solid cast iron construction of body, base and universal joints provides stability with vibration-free feeding. The roller system provides money-saving wheel changes by allowing the replacement of a single roller, instead of a complete set.
The 1790818 includes:
- Powermatic PF3-JR Stock Feeder
- Part Number: 1790818
- Motor: 1/4 HP, 1 Phase, 115 Volt
- Number of Speeds: 4 Speeds
- Range of Speeds: 13, 26, 33, 62 FPM
- Movement - Vertical: 6.52"
- Movement - Horizontal: 9.8"
- Column Diameter: 1.6"
- Rollers: 3-1/8" x 1-3/16"
- Rotation: Forward/Reverse
- Swing: 360 degrees
- Distance Between Rollers - Center to Center: 4.32" - 3.34"
- Maximum Height of Rollers Parallel to Tabletop: 6"
- Model Number: PF3-JR
- Overall Dimensions: 27.5" x 11.8" x 23.2"
- Weight: 71 pounds
This item is covered by WMH's 1 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.