Powermatic 1791001K Model PM1000 1-3/4HP 1PH Table Saw + 52" Accu-Fence
The 1791001K includes:
- 1x Powermatic PM1000 Table Saw w/ 52" Accu-Fence System
- Cabinet saw that only requires 115V power
- A blade surround and collection hose provide an unobstructed path, maximizing dust collection
- Conveniently located hands free power switch
- Tool-less guard assembly with independent side leaves is easy to use, maximizing safety
- The sturdy miter gauge pivots 60 degrees to either side, allowing easy adjustment for a full range of cuts
- Exclusive AccuFence provides rigidity and precision
- The poly-V belt drive system reduces vibration and maximizes efficiency
- Ergonomically designed 7" handwheels provide momentum - making blade height and bevel adjustments easy
Powermatic continues to develop products that keep your workshop running strong, and now they've developed a product that you can bring home to plug in. Introducing the Powermatic PM1000 Cabinet Saw. This is the first Powermatic cabinet table saw that is wired for 115V use. Along with the 115V set up, this saw pumps 1-3/4HP from its poly-v belt motor for some serious output. Need a larger rip cut to the right of the blade? The PM1000 offers you 52" with an exclusive Accu-Fence system that's both stable and rigid. Get everything you'll find in a larger cabinet saw right here inside the PM1000. Don't miss out of the chance to own this dynamic unit that's built to meet the Gold Standard.
For all Powermatic warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.
- 115V Power
- Superior Dust Collection
- Hands Free Power Switch
- Exclusive Accu-Fence
- Tool-less Guard Assembly
- Sturdy Miter Gauge
- Ergonomically Designed 7" Handwheels
- Push Button Arbor Lock
- Cast Iron Work Surface with Beveled Edge
- Easy-To-Read Bevel Scale
- Poly-V Belt Drive
- Hinged Motor Cover
- 1-3/4HP Motor
- Table Height from Floor (In.): 34-1/4
- Style (Type): Cabinet
- Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 30A (for 115V), 20A (for 230V)
- Prewired Voltage (V.): 115
- Motor Voltage (V.): 115/230
- Motor Power (HP): 1-3/4
- Motor Phase: 1
- Dust Port Outside Diameter (In.): 4
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM): 350
- Weight (Lbs.): 393.8
- Total Work Surface (In.): 75-3/8 x 27
- Table Type: Cast Iron
- Table Size (In.): 20x27
- Motor Current (Amps): 15/7.5
- Maximum Width of Dado (In.): 13/16
- Maximum Rip Right of Blade (In.): 52
- Maximum Rip Left of Blade (In.): 12
- Maximum Diameter of Dado (In.): 8
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees (In.): 2-1/8
- Maximum Depth of Cut (In.): 3-1/8
- Cast Iron Work Surface (In.): 40x27
- Blade Diameter (In.): 10
- Arbor Speed (RPM): 4200
- Arbor Diameter (In.): 5/8
UPC - 731325263831
Powermatic PM1000 Table Saws
Overall Rating for Powermatic 1791001K Model PM1000 1-3/4HP 1PH Table Saw + 52" Accu-Fence
Great saw for the price- Powermatic 1791001K
By WilliamDieter from Richmond, VA on November 29, 2016
Aside from a fraud hold from the bank, the order went through without any problems. I received the shipment in less than a week, but they could not deliver to my house. I had to rent a trailer and pick it up from the freight company, not a big deal. After unpacking I notice the base had broken through the pallet and had some damage to the foot bolts.. I called Powermatic and after sending some pictures and emails they shipped a new base. It took me about an hour to get it on the saw, and then another 2-3 hours to assemble and calibrate the saw by myself.
Fit and finish are good, there are a couple of spots on the wings that aren't ground 100% flat where they attach to the top, it feels slightly rasied when I run my finger across the seam but it hasn't affected the performance at all. It takes a few seconds to spin up at 110v, so I switched to 220v and it comes to speed almost instantly. Dust collection is great, and the changing blades is a snap with the arbor lock.
When it comes to cutting, I can get repeatable sub millimeter accuracy with this thing over and over. The fence is deadly accurate after calibrating and the miter gauge is pretty decent out of the box.
Overall I am extremely pleased with the saw and it has really upped my woodworking game.
Pros:Accuracy, build quality, safety, ease of blade change.
Cons:Not a darn thing.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
excellent saw and buying experience!
By jeff h. from pickerington, ohio on May 13, 2014
I would recommend this item to a friend.
By Dan from Buda, Texas on September 23, 2013
cast iron top and wings
heavy steel cabinet construction