Powermatic 1791078K Turbo Cone Dust Collector
Powermatic 1791078K PM1300TX-BK Turbo Cone Dust Collector 1.75HP 1PH 115/230V
For Pre-Sales questions on Powermatic Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
Excludes Stock Numbers: 1794224K, 1791500, 1792800B, 1791000K, and 1791001K. Other exclusions may apply.
- Powermatic's exclusive Turbo Cone technology increases chip separation efficiency dramatically
- Keeps the main filter cleaner and helps sustain a more consistent air flow
- Increased chip separation allows the lower bag to pack more efficiently, reducing the need for constant bag changes
- Metal duct work improves air flow and adds durability
- Remote controlled timer allows you to pre-program the machine for up to 99 minutes
- Snap ring design makes it fast and easy to change bags
- View window on lower bag allows you to keep track of dust volume
- Dual 4" port allow the collector to work with 2 machines simultaneously
A revolution in dust collection technology, Powermatic's 1791078K PM1300TX-BK Turbo Cone Dust Collector uses a unique internal cone design that dramatically increases chip separation efficiency and the overall efficiency of the machine. By catching more chips in the lower bag, less debris makes it to the main filter, reducing suction loss and extending the life of the filter. The cyclonic action also allows the lower bag to pack tighter, so you have to change the bag less frequently. The PM1300TX-BK features a high capacity collection bag with a view window to monitor chip level, and the taller filter bag offers more surface area and requires less cleaning. Heavy duty casters and all metal duct work further add to the durability and versatility of this advanced dust collection machine from the world leader in woodworking machinery.
The 1791078K includes:
- One (1) Powermatic PM1300TX-BK Turbo Cone Dust Collector
- One (1) 30-Micron Bag Filter Kit
- Remote Control: Yes
- Sound Rating: 75 - 90 dB
- 1-Hose Connection Diameter: 6"
- 2-Hoses Connection Diameter: 4"
- Bag Diameter: 20"
- Filter Bag/Canister Length: 48"
- Collection Bag Capacity: 10 cubic foot
- Collection Bag Length: 30"
- Air Flow @ 6": 1,064 cu.ft/min
- Static Pressure: 11.31 inch of water
- Particle Size (Micron): 96% of 30 micron particles
- Velocity @ 6": 5,374 foot per minute
- Air Inlet: (1) at 6" or (2) at 4"
- Impeller Diameter: 12"
- Impeller Fins: 6
- Impeller Material: steel
- Separator Tank Diameter: 20"
- Separator Tank Height: 10"
- Motor Power: 1-3/4 HP
- Motor Phase: 1 PH
- Motor Voltage: 115 / 230 V
- Prewired Voltage: 115 V
- Motor Current: 15 / 7.5 A
- Overall Dimensions: 45 x 23 x 23 (shipped), 37 x 29 x 79 (assembled)
- Height: 23"
- Width: 23"
- Length: 45"
- Weight: 127 pound
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.
Overall Rating for Powermatic 1791078K Turbo Cone Dust Collector
By Joseph from Atlanta on February 14, 2012
Easy to empty