Powermatic 1791079K Turbo Cone Dust Collector
Powermatic 1791079K PM1300TX-CK Turbo Cone Dust Collector 1.75HP 1PH 115/230V
For Pre-Sales questions on Powermatic Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
Excludes Stock Numbers: 1794224K, 1791500, 1792800B, 1791000K, and 1791001K. Other exclusions may apply.
- Advanced Turbo Cone collection system produces and internal cyclone that captures up to 98% of debris before it hits the filter
- Allows the lower bag to pack more efficiently, so bag changes are less frequent
- Cleaner filter means less loss of suction and more consistent airflow
- Single stage filtration system collects dust more efficiently and produces less noise
- Canister filter design presents 6 times more filtering surface area than a standard bag
- See through lower bag changes out easily with the quick release snap ring
- High power motor and dual dust ports make this the perfect collection solution for medium to large sized shops with multiple machines
- Heavy duty base with 4 casters makes it easy to maneuver the machine around the shop
We've all seen the commercials for those fancy European vacuum cleaners that incorporate a cyclonic technology that makes them some of the most powerful and efficient vacuum's ever design. Powermatic now applies that same principle to their new line of Turbo Cone dust collectors. Using an internal cone design, the 1791079K PM1300TX-CK Turbo Cone Dust Collector creates a tornado effect more efficiently separates larger chips from finer dust particles. Traditional dust collectors allow larger amounts of debris to reach the top filter, quickly resulting in a loss of suction and a drop in performance. By getting more chips in the lower bag, the PM1300TX-CK keeps the top filter cleaner and keeps the machine performing more consistently. The tornado effect also allows the machine to pack the lower back more efficiently, and more importantly, it's fun to watch and looks pretty cool!
The 1791079K includes:
- One (1) Powermatic PM1300TX-CK Turbo Cone Dust Collector
- One (1) 2 Micron Canister Kit
- Sound Rating: 75 - 90 dB
- 1-Hose Connection Diameter: 6"
- 2-Hoses Connection Diameter: 4"
- Bag Diameter: 20"
- Filter Bag/Canister Length: 26"
- Collection Bag Capacity: 10 cubic foot
- Collection Bag Length: 30"
- Air Flow @ 6": 1,064 cu.ft/min
- Static Pressure: 11.31 inch of water
- Particle Size (Micron): 98% of 2 micron particles: 86% of 1 micron particles
- Velocity @ 6": 5,374 foot per minute
- Air Inlet: (1) at 6" or (2) at 4"
- Impeller Diameter: 12"
- Impeller Fins: 6
- Impeller Material: steel
- Separator Tank Diameter: 20"
- Separator Tank Height: 10"
- Motor Power: 1.75 HP
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
- Motor Voltage: 115 / 230 V
- Prewired Voltage: 115 V
- Motor Current: 15 / 7.5 A
- Model Number: PM1300TX-CK
- Overall Dimensions: 45 x 23 x 30 (shipped), 37 x 29 x 72 (assembled)
- Height: 30"
- Width: 23"
- Length: 45"
- Weight: 154lb.
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.