Powermatic 1791210 3HP 1PH 230V Model 15S15" Planer PLUS Digital Readout
For Pre-Sales questions on Powermatic Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Powered by a 3HP TEFC motor with magnetic switch for added safety
- Plenty of workpiece support from the large cast iron table and integrated extension table
- Unique spiral cutterhead provides improved cut quality over traditional knife configurations
- Large digital display provides accurate readout of table positioning
- Oversized, cast iron handwheels make positioning the table quick and easy
- Infeed roller is serrated to provide extra feeding assistance; smooth steel outfeed roller allows material to exit without binding
- 1/8" maximum depth of cut for efficient material removal on a wide variety of stock
- 2 speed gear box and automatic chain tensioning system provide smooth and trouble free operation
Powermatic Model 15S 15" Planer has the word "power" right in the name, and with good reason. Their machinery is legendary for performance and quality, with "power" being an integral part of every design right out of the gate. The Powermatic 15S Planer is just another in a long line of high quality machinery that's been helping craftsmen get work done for years. It features a high power 3 HP TEFC motor and an integrated magnetic switch that provides added safety during operation. The spiral cutterhead and knives provide super smooth cuts and improved finish over standard knife configurations, and the 1/8" maximum cut depth means you can get more done in less time. The handy digital display gives you precise readings on table adjustments and allows you to easily set up for repetitive, preset cuts. The Powermatic 15S Planer is designed for high production, heavy duty cutting and has all the features and quality you've come to expect from a name like Powermatic.
The 1791210 includes:
- 15S Planer with Digital Readout
- 3 heavy duty v-belts transfer maximum power to the cutter for increased cutting efficiency
- Sturdy, single piece stand features built in, lockable casters for easy maneuvering around the shop
- Top mounted return rollers allow for simpler repetitive cuts
- Highly efficient dust and chip removal system
- Angled 4" dust port keeps collection hose away from the work area
- Table locks securely in place to prevent movement during use and readjustment during repetitive tasks
- Maximum Planing: 14 7/8"
- Maximum Planing Thickness: 6"
- Maximum Full Width Depth of Cut: 1/8"
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 1/4""
- Minimum Planing Length: 8"
- Cutterhead Diameter: 2 7/8"
- Cutterhead Speed: 4500 RPM
- Cuts Per Minute: 13500
- Feed Rate: 16 and 20 FPM
- Infeed Roller Diameter: 2.07"
- Outfeed Roller Diameter: 2.07"
- Number of Knives: 3
- Table Size: 15" x 48" (w/extensions)
- Dust Port Diameter: 4"
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 800 cu.ft/min
- Bed Rollers Adjustable from Front: n.a.
- Readout Scale: inch/ metric
- Segmented Infeed Roller Diameter: 2.07"
- Table Height Adjust Manual: n.a.
- Table Support: 4 column
- Column Diameter: 2 3/16"
- Rotation: Fwd
- Amps: 15 A
- Motor Power: 3 HP
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
- Motor Voltage: 230 V
- Model Number: 15S
- Overall Dimensions: 48 x 28 x 43-1/2
- Height: 43.5"
- Width: 28"
- Length: 48"
- Weight: 507 pound
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.