Powermatic 1791213 3 HP 1 PH 230 V 15HH 15" Planer PLUS Helical Cutterhead
For Pre-Sales questions on Powermatic Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Shear cut is far superior than a straight cut, move up to the Byrd Shelix cutterhead
- 3HP TEFC motor along with a magnetic switch for safety
- Not necessary to replace knives even if you happen to plane a nail
- Steel infeed roller and smooth steel outfeed roller allow for 1/8" maximum depth of cut and trouble free operation
- Incredibly quiet operation with minimal vibration
- Large, precision ground cast iron table and extensions provide maximum workpiece support
- Two speed gearbox features automatic chain tensioner
- One-piece welded steel stand has built-in lockable casters
The 1791213 includes:
- 3HP TEFC motor with magnetic controls
- Byrd® helical cutterhead with inserts
- 4" diameter dust port
- Cast iron extension tables
- Closed stand with built-in casters
- Steel top-mounted return rollers speed repetitive cuts
- Angled dust chute with 4" port positions collection hose away from the work area while providing efficient chip and dust collection
- Table locks firmly in place, preventing movement during cutting
- Part Number: 1791213
- Maximum Planing Width: 14-7/8"
- Maximum Planing Thickness: 6"
- Maximum Full Width Depth of Cut: 1/8"
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 1/4"
- Minimum Planing Length: 8"
- Cutterhead Diameter: 2-7/8"
- Cutterhead Speed: 4500 RPM
- Feed Rate: 16 and 20 FPM
- Infeed Roller Diameter: 2.070"
- Outfeed Roller Diameter: 2.070"
- Table Size: 15" x 48" with extensions
- Number of Knives: 98 four-sided inserts
- Dust Port Diameter: 4 OD/in
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 800
- Motor: 3 HP, 1 Phase, 230 Volt
- Model Number: 15HH
- Brand: Powermatic
- Overall Dimensions: 48" x 28" x 43-1/2"
- Weight: 507 pounds
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.
Overall Rating for Powermatic 1791213 15HH 15" Planer
Review for Powermatic 1791213 15HH 15" Planer
By Allen from Aurora, Illinois US on November 30, -0001
Got her tuned and rearing to go.... Put some Cherry, maple, walnut and red oak through it... finish as smooth as my butt...
It was delivered and not a scratch on the wooden crate it came in.. I was very surprised because I was expecting some kind of damage...
Compared to my other planer on the noise scale -- what noise.. purrs like a kitten ...