Powermatic 1791216K 14" Closed Stand Bandsaw
The 1791216K includes:
- 1x Powermatic 1791216K14" Closed Stand Bandsaw
- Adjustable miter gauge
- T-style rip fence w/ resaw assembly
- 1/4" bandsaw blade
- Gooseneck work light
- Chip blower
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 115/230 Volts, 60Hz, 1ph
- Blade to frame: 13-1/2"
- Under guide & wheel: 6"
- 3000 SFPM
- Blade width 1/8" - 3/4"
- Weight 203 lbs.
The PWBS-14CS Bandsaw has an extra large, two-piece cast iron table. It consists of a 15" x 15" tilting section and a fixed 15" x 5" extension for a total working surface area of 15" x 20". A balanced, nine-spoke cast iron wheel makes for smooth blade travel, and a Carter quick tension release lever makes blade changing easy. A micro-adjustable dual bearing blade guide system is featured above and below the table, as well as a work lamp and chip blower. A Poly-V belt maximizes power transmission while minimizing noise and vibration. It has full 6" under guide capacity with 13-1/2" frame to blade clearance. The aluminum rip fence comes with a resaw attachment.
For all Powermatic warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.Please take note of (if applicable) the voltage and phase of the machine you are ordering. If necessary, check with your electrician.
- Exclusive quick release precision T-square style rip fence with steel resaw attachment
- 60 watt halogen lamp built into the body, providing direct light while cutting
- Chip blower ensures a clean, visible cut line
- Two-piece cast iron table consists of a 15" x 15" tilting ( 45° right, 10° left) section and a fixed 15" x 5" extension for a total working surface area of 15" x 20"
- Balanced, nine-spoke cast iron wheels run smoothly
- Easy-to-read tensioning gauge settings indicated in "blade width" increments
- CARTER quick tension release lever speeds blade changes
- Durable micro-adjustable dual bearing blade guide system above and below the table
- Built-in 4" dust port
- Poly V-Belt maximizes power transmission while minimizing noise and vibration
- Frame mounted push-button switch
- Rigid one-piece welded stand requires no assembly
- Brand: Powermatic
- Model: PWBS-14CS
- MPN: 1791216K
- UPC: 076174942026
- Type: Bandsaw
- Cutting Capacity Width: 13"
- Cutting Capacity Height: 6"
- Minimum Saw Blade Width: 1/8"
- Maximum Saw Blade Width: 3"
- Blade Speed: 3000 SFPM
- Blade Length: 93"
- Table Dimension (LxW): 15 X 15 "
- Table Dimension with Extension (LxW): 15 x 20 1/2"
- Table Tilt: 10 ° left, 45 ° right
- Table Height From Floor: 44"
- Dust Port Outer Diameter: 4"
- Stand Type: Closed
- Thickness Capacity (max): 6"
- Bandsaw Size: 93"
- Wheel Diameter: 14 "
- Motor Power: 1 HP
- Motor Voltage: 115 / 230 V
- Prewired Voltage: 115 V
- Motor Current: 11 / 5.5 A
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
- Model Number: PWBS-14CS
- Dimensions: 20 x 34 x 68
- Height: 68 inch
- Width: 34 inch
- Length: 20 inch
- Weight: 250 pounds
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.
Overall Rating for Powermatic 1791216K 14" Closed Stand Bandsaw
Powermatic 1791216K Model PWBS-14CS 14" Closed Stand Bandsaw
By richard from columbia, connecticut on March 18, 2015
Keep up the good work Powermatic !
Pros:fit and finish