Powermatic 1791250 Open End Wide Belt Sander
Powermatic 1791250 1632 5 HP, 1 PH Open End Wide Belt Sander PLUS 1/4 HP Feed Motor - 5 HP Main Motor
For Pre-Sales questions on Powermatic Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
Excludes Stock Numbers: 1794224K, 1791500, 1792800B, 1791000K, and 1791001K. Other exclusions may apply.
- The combination head promotes a more consistent finish
- Pneumatic conveyor belt tracking keeps belt centered
- Conveniently mounted load meter maintains constant check during operation
- Limiters will stop sander instantly if belt breakage occurs
- Side access door for easy belt changes
The 16" Open-End Sander has front mounted controls and a load meter, which maintains a constant check during operation. Metal-tipped safety limiters inside the machine will stop the sander immediately should belt breakage occur. The combination head means a more consistent finish, and pneumatic conveyor belt tracking keeps belts automatically centered.
The 1791250 includes:
- 5HP motor
- Emergency rail stop
- Emergency stop button
- Dust collection port
- 17" x 54" sanding belt
- Part Number: 1791250
- Motor: 5 HP, 1 Phase, 230 volt
- Working Width (reversing stock/in): 16" (32")
- Working Thickness: 5"
- Minimum Board Length: 13-3/4"
- Head Configuration: combination
- Feed Motor: 1/4 HP, 1 Phase
- Belt Speed: 2200 SFPM
- Belt Size: 17" x 54"
- Compressed Air Requirements @ 5 atm (PSI): 4 CFM
- Dust Port Diameter: 4 OD/in
- Dust Collection CFM Minimum: 800
- Model Number: 1632
- Overall Dimensions: 40" x 29" x 66"
- Weight: 996 pounds
This item is covered by WMH's 1 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.