Powermatic 1791257 Model 2013 2 HP, 1 PH, 230 V 20" Bandsaw
For Pre-Sales questions on Powermatic Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Powerful 2HP motor with magnetic switch for industrial work
- Rack and pinion table system offers smooth 45° right and 10° left table tilting
- Foot brake for rapid stops
- Upper and lower ball bearing guides mean less friction, longer life for blade and guides
- Rack and pinion adjustable blade guide post for precise locating of guides to workpiece
- Table has beveled edge to allow smooth stock movement and easier miter gauge entry
- Rip fence and adjustable T-Slot miter gauge for diverse cutting jobs
- Cast iron drive wheels move the blade effortlessly through the stock
The 20" Bandsaw has a powerful, totally enclosed, fan-cooled motor to keep dust out for longer life and maximum performance. An extra large cast iron table offers more work area in front of the blade. The table tilts 45° to the right and 10° to the left and comes standard with T-slot miter gauge. The saw blade is surrounded by a fully adjustable guard, yet easily accessible for changing. Cast iron drive wheels are balanced and equipped with vulcanized rubber tires. A lower wheel brush eliminates sawdust buildup. The convenient foot brake ensures rapid stops while the steel and cast iron construction provides additional stability and durability. Large easy-to-use handwheels give smooth adjustments. The bandsaw comes standard with a 2-speed drive pulley, and 4" dust collection port for connection to a work shop dust collection system. The upper wheel housing and guidepost have been designed with the rigidity necessary for industrial use. Extra wide flange along with a heavy-duty rack and pinion trunnion assembly provides extra durability while eliminating any flex in the table.
The 1791257 includes:
- Powermatic 20" Bandsaw
- Lower wheel brush and 4" dust collection port help keep blade, work area clean
- Two speed drive pulley expands sawing capability
- Part Number: 1791257
- Cutting Capacity (W/in.): 20
- Minimum Saw Blade (W/in.): 1/4
- Maximum Saw Blade (W/in.): 1-1/2
- Blade Speed (SFPM): 2000 and 4000
- Blade Length (in.): 158-1/2
- Resaw (in.): 12-3/8
- Table Dimension (LxW/in.): 24 x 24
- Table Tilt (deg.): 45 R, 10 L
- Miter Gauge Positive Stops (deg.): 45 and 90
- Dust Port Diameter (OD/in.): 4
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM: 600
- Motor: 2 HP, Single Phase, 230 Volt
- Model Number: 2013
- Overall Dimensions: 43"x31"x81"
- Weight: 915 pounds
This item is covered by WMH's 1 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.