Powermatic 1791260 Model 2415 5HP, 3PH, 24" Industrial Band Saw
For Pre-Sales questions on Powermatic Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- 5 HP, 230/460 Volts, 3ph
- Blade speed: 2000-4000 ( SFPM)
- Thickness capacity: 14"
- Width capacity 24-1/4"
- Table size: 24" x 28"
- Table Tilt: 45° R, 10° L
- Table height: 35-3/8"
- Weight 1009 lbs
The 1791260 includes:
- Model 2415 Bandsaw
- 1" blade
- Foot brake
- Work light
- Rip fence
- Miter gauge
- Chip blower
- Powerful totally enclosed, fan cooled motors to keep out dust for a longer life and maximum performance
- Extra large cast iron tables for more work area in front of the blade
- Tables tilt 45° to the right and 15° to the left and come standard with a T-slot mitre gauge
- Saw blade is completely guarded but easily accessible for changing
- Cast iron drive wheels are balanced and equipped with vulcanized rubber tires
- Lower wheel brush to eliminate sawdust buildup
- Convenient foot brake for rapid stops
- Solid steel and cast iron construction for additional stability and durability
- Large easy to use hand wheel for smooth adjustments
- Fully adjustable blade guard
- Comes standard with a 4" dust collection port for connection to a work shop dust collection system
- Two speed drive pulley
- The upper wheel housing and guidepost have been designed with the rigidity necessary for industrial use
- Extra wide flange along with a heavy-duty trunnion assembly provide extra durability while eliminating any "flexing" of the table
- Blade length 180-1/2"
- Resaw (in.): 14-3/8
- Blade Widths 1/4" to 1-1/2"
This item is covered by WMH's 1 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.