Powermatic 1791264 DS20 3 PH 230/460 V 3HP 20" Disc Sander
- Forward/reverse switch
- Direct drive from motor to disc for maximum efficiency
- Tilting table allows bevel sanding
- Miter gauge for angle sanding
- 20" sanding disc for larger workpieces
- 4" port for connection to any dust collection system
The Powermatic 1791264 DS20 Disc Sander is a powerful and compact machine that can be a great addition to almost any sized shop. Belt/disc sander combination units are great, but if you just need the functionality of a simple disc sander, the DS20 is a great option. It features a powerful motor that turns the disc at 1720 RPM, so you can get your work done efficiently and quickly. The table tilts at 30 deg. up and 45 deg. down for sanding angles and miters, and it also features a built in dust port so it can be easily hooked up to most standard dust collection systems.
For Pre-Sales questions on Powermatic Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service at (888) 804-7129, or for technical issues call (800) 274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!Please take note of (if applicable) the voltage and phase of the machine you are ordering. If necessary, check with your electrician.
The 1791264 includes:
- 1 (One) Powermatic DS20 3HP Disc Sander
- Part Number: 1791264
- Disc Diameter: 20"
- Disc Speed: 1720 RPM
- Disc Table Size: 27-1/2" x 10-1/2"
- Disc Table Tilt: 30 degrees up, 45 degrees down
- Dust Port Diameter: 4 OD/in
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 600
- Motor: 3 HP, 3 Phase, 230/460 Volt (Prewired 230 volt)
- Model Number: DS20
- Dimensions: 29.5" x 26.5" x 49"
- Weight: 426 pounds
UPC - 662755297007
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.