Powermatic 1791264K Model 719T 1 HP, 1 PH, 115/230 V Tilt Table Mortiser PLUS Stand
For Pre-Sales questions on Powermatic Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Sturdy cast iron construction with precision-machined column and table
- Quick position table mounted swiveling vise clamp accommodates angled work pieces
- Feed lever features size positions allowing for quick adjustments
- Table and fence tilt from 0 to 35° for angled mortises
- Gas cylinder controlled rack and pinion system for smooth head raising and lowering
- Hinged chuck door allows easy access for quick bit changes
- Quick adjust depth stop for uniform mortise depths
- Provided 5/8", 3/4" and 1-1/8" bushings allow multiple chisel shank sizes
The 719T Tilt Table Mortiser features heavy-duty cast iron construction and a powerful 1HP motor for the most demanding jobs. The head is mounted using adjustable gibs to assure years of trouble-free service. The heavy rack and pinion gear system utilizes a spring-loaded six position adjustable handle for movement. A handy depth stop gives a uniform depth of mortise. A large 20-1/4" x 7" table gives plenty of work support and will adjust to any angle between 0 and 35°. The table can also move left to right and forward and back on dovetail ways with the large handwheel controls. Adjustable linear stops and flip down stop allow for precision repeatability. The quick adjust clamp provides plenty of work-holding force and will swivel to accommodate angled workpieces. The heavy enclosed steel cabinet provides plenty of storage inside for chisels and accessories.
The 1791264K includes:
- Powermatic Tilt Table Mortiser
- Closed Stand
- Installed with a 5/8" Bushing
- 3/4" Bushing
- 1-1/8" Bushing
- Handwheels control smooth linear and cross table motions
- Adjustable work stop for repeat cuts
- Part Number: 1791264K
- Spindle Speed: 1725 RPM
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Chisel Capacity: 1/4" - 1"
- Chisel Shank Capacity: 5/8 I.D., 3/4 I.D., 1-1/8 I.D.
- Head Stroke: 6"
- Chisel Center to Fence: 4"
- Fence Size: 4-1/2" x 20-1/4"
- Base Size: 14" x 16"
- Base Overall Height: 60"
- Bushing Size: 5/8", 3/4", 1-1/8"
- Table Size: 7" x 20-1/4"
- Table Tilt: 0 to 35 degrees
- Table Travel - Longitudinal: 15-1/2"
- Table Travel - Cross: 4"
- Motor: 1 HP, 1 Phase, 115/230 Volt (Prewired 115 Volt)
- Chisel Stroke: 10-3/4"
- Model Number: 719T
- Overall Dimensions: 21-1/4" x 21-5/8" x 74"
- Weight: 276 pounds
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.