Powermatic 1791276 2HP 20'' Disc Sander
Powermatic 1791276 DS20 1PH 230V 2HP 20'' Disc Sander
For Pre-Sales questions on Powermatic Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service at (888) 804-7129, or for technical issues call (800) 274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- 2HP direct drive motor run quietly and efficiently and offers years of trouble-free service
- Precision machined table surface allows easy maneuvering of stock
- Integrated miter gauge for precision miter sanding
- Large, 20" sanding disc allows you to work more efficiently on even the largest work pieces
- Adjustable table tilts to allow for easy and accurate bevel sanding
- 4" dust port allows you to easily connect sander to any standard dust collection setup
- Heavy duty cast-iron base provides incredible stability during the heaviest use
- Direct drive system eliminates the need for belts or gears
Whether you are a professional or just working from home in your free time the DS20 20" Disc Sander is a great choice for your shop. The motor directly drives the sanding disk providing the maximum efficiency. A hand activated brake allows you to quickly stop the disk when you need to. The DS20's extra large sanding surface means that it can handle your larger work with ease. An adjustable tilting work table makes sanding on a bevel quick and easy. The sturdy cast iron base ensures stability and durability. A swing away guard makes changing abrasive discs quick and easy.
The 1791276 includes:
- 1 (One) Powermatic DS20 2HP Disc Sander
- Part Number: 1791276
- Disc Diameter: 20"
- Disc Speed: 1720 RPM
- Disc Table Size (L x W): 10 1/2 x 27 1/2 "
- Disc Table Tilt: 30° up, 45° down
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4"
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 600 cu.ft/min
- Motor Power: 2 HP
- Motor Voltage: 230 V
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
- Model Number: DS20
- Height: 53 inch
- Width: 26.5 inch
- Length: 29.5 inch
- Weight: 426 pound
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.