Powermatic 1791284 TS29 7-1/2 HP Tilting Spindle Sliding Table Shaper
The 1791284 includes:
- Powermatic Model 1791284 Tilting Spindle Sliding Table Shaper
- Spindle wrenches
- Spanner wrench
- Set of open end wrenches
- Set of allen wrenches
- Grease gun
- Tool box
- 7-1/2 HP 230/460 Volts 3PH
- Spindle Travel 7" vertical
- Tilting Spindle 5° back, 45° Forward
- Maximum Diameter Cutter below Table 9" ~ above 12"
- Net Weight 1,100 lbs
- Fence Size (with Dual Digital Readouts) 46" x 5"
- Table Inserts One tilting, one straight
- Minimum CFM Required 800
The new TS29 is ready to tackle any job. A new fence design includes dual digital readouts, micrometer adjustments and independently adjustable fence halves for fast, easy, and accurate set-ups. The full guard includes two stock hold downs and a see through cover that flip up for quick tool changes. Dual dust collection ports, in the guard and under the table insure a clear work area and improved finish.
An extra large quill assembly with a full seven inch stroke has three oversize bearings and the ability to tilt, adding versatility and insuring long, trouble free performance. Powered by a big 7-1/2 HP motor that drives the spindle forward and reverse with five speeds.
The massive sliding table is fully supported by six tapered precision bearings through a full four foot stroke. In addition, on board the table is a large miter head complete with stock hold down clamp and a 56" miter fence with flip stop.
The large table can easily accommodate a stock feeder for longer production runs; this machine is built to handle any job.
For Pre-Sales questions on Powermatic Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service at (888) 804-7129, or for technical issues call (800) 274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!Please take note of (if applicable) the voltage and phase of the machine you are ordering. If necessary, check with your electrician.
- Sliding table with miter head, hold down and fence: can accommodate everything from multiple end cuts to tenons
- Fully adjustable fence with dual digital readout for fast and accurate set-up and repeatability
- Large table with built-in slider with room for stock feeder for added safety when handling large pieces
- 7" vertical spindle travel allows user to stack tooling
- Spindle tilts -5° to 45° for increased versatility
- Large diameter multiple table inserts; will accommodate virtually any size cutter
- Five spindle speeds in forward and reverse with lighted indicator
- Model: TS29
- Stock Number 1791284
- Motor HP/Voltage/Phase: 7-1/2 HP 230/460 Volts 3PH
- Electric Controls: 24 Volts magnetic
- Spindle Sizes with Capacity Under Nut: 1-1/4" dia. x 6-1/4", 1" dia. x 6", 3/4" dia. x 3-1/2", 1/4" and 1/2" collets
- Spindle Travel: 7" vertical
- Spindle Speeds: 3,000 / 4,000 / 6,000 / 8,000 / 10,000 RPM
- Tilting Spindle: 5° back, 45° forward
- Overall Table Size: 51-1/2" x 33-1/2"
- Maximum Diameter Cutter Below Table: 9"
- Maximum Diameter Cutter Above Table: 12"
- Fence Size (with Dual Digital Readouts): 46" x 5"
- Fence Travel (Major and Minor): 5-3/8" and 3-5/8"
- Slide Table Size: 11-1/4" x 51-1/4"
- Table Travel: 49-1/4"
- Table Inserts: One tilting, one straight
- Dust Connect Diameter: (2) 5"
- Minimum CFM Required: 800
- Shipping Weight: 1,280 lbs
- Weight: 1,100 lbs
- Dimensions: 51" L x 44" W x 53" H
UPC - 662755464232
This item is covered by WMH's 1 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.
Overall Rating for Powermatic 1791284 TS29 7-1/2 HP Tilting Spindle Sliding Table Shaper
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|