Powermatic 1791290 Dual Drum Sander
Powermatic 1791290 Model DDS-225 25" 5 HP Dual Drum Sander
For Pre-Sales questions on Powermatic Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- 5 HP, 1ph, 230 Volts, 60 Hz. Motor
- 1,725 RPM
- Conveyor speed 8 & 12 SFPM
- 6" diameter sanding drums, 25" long
- Drum speed 1,700 RPM
- Max board thickness 5-1/4" x 25" width
- Min. board length 9" x 1/32" thickness
- Dust collection capacity 600 CFM
The 1791290 includes:
- Powermatic Model 1791290 Dual Drum Sander
- 5 HP Motor
- Independently adjustable rear drum
- Hard Dumometer rubber coating on steel drums
- 2 speed gearbox
- Full size cast iron table
- Forward/reverse conveyor belt
- Dual dust collection with directional baffles
- Plenty of power for production sanding
- Provides a fine micrometer adjustment for different grit paper
- Assures a flat, mar free finish with a high degree of accuracy
- Allows feed rate to match different types of woods
- Supports large workpiece and assures accuracy
- For fast and accurate set-up
- Promotes a clean work environment
- Model Number: DDS-225
- Stock Number: 1791290
- Motor: 5 HP, 1725 RPM
- Voltage: 230 only
- Phase: 1Ph
- Elect. Controls: 230 Volts Magnetic
- Sanding Drums Diameter: 6"
- Drum Length: 25"
- Drum Speed: 1,700 RPM
- Conveyor Motor: 1/4 HP
- Conveyor Speed: 8 and 12 SFPM
- Max. Board Width: 25"
- Max. Board Thickness: 5 1/4"
- Min. Board Length: 9"
- Min. Board Thickness: 1/32"
- Dust Port Diameter: 2 @ 4"
- CFM Required: 600 min.
- Shipping Weight: 840 lbs.
- Weight: 730 lbs.
- Overall Dimensions: 43" x 44"
- Shipping Dimensions: 46" x 46"
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.