Powermatic 1791291K Belt/Disc Sander
Powermatic 1791291K Model 31A 1-1/2 HP Belt/Disc Sander
For Pre-Sales questions on Powermatic Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- 1 PH, 115/230 V
- Belt and disc tables are precision ground cast iron with miter slots
- Belt table tilts down to 45°, and can be set for beveled and mitered angle sanding
- Full cast iron platen with solid crowned aluminum drums for smooth sanding belt movement and support
- 12" disc is balanced for flat, even coverage
- Multi-position belt head locks at any angle from 0° to 90°; includes indexing pin for 0, 45°, and 90° stops
Loaded with features, the 31A from Powermatic can tackle the most demanding tasks. Full cast iron construction allows both metal and woodworking to be done on the same machine and the Integral Dual Dust Port keeps both belt and disc portions clean, extending abrasive life. The articulating table mounted on the 6" x 48" belt sander head can be used vertically, horizontally, or angled to accommodate diverse jobs. The belt head has an indexing pin with stops at 0, 45° and 90° and the head lock allows use at any angle in-between. Removing the top guard allows contour sanding and the cast iron tables with miter gauge slots and positive stops make set-up fast, accurate, and simple for any angle.
The 1791291K includes:
- Powermatic 31A Belt/Disc Sander
- Part Number: 1791291K
- Belt Size: 48" x 6"
- Disc Diameter: 12"
- Belt Speed: 2410 SFPM
- Disc Speed: 2375 RPM
- Belt Table Tilt: 45 degrees down
- Belt Table Size: 13-1/4" x 7-1/2"
- Disc Table Size: 17-1/4" x 9"
- Disc Table Tilt: 15 degrees up, 45 degrees down
- Dust Port Diameter: 4 OD/in
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 400
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 1 Phase, 230/460 Volt (Prewired 230 Volt)
- Model Number: 31A
- Overall Dimensions: 24" x 31-1/4" x 54-1/2"
- Weight: 247 pounds
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.