Powermatic 1791297 Model 209 5 HP 3 PH 230V/460V 20" Planer
For Pre-Sales questions on Powermatic Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service at (888) 804-7129, or for technical issues call (800) 274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- High capacity and powerful motor allow this planer to handle the toughest industrial work
- Precision cutter head with 4 knives leaves behind a smooth chip free surface
- Solid cast iron base design for added stability even under the heaviest load
- 2 speed gear box transfers power more efficiently to the cutter knives and an additional gear is included to convert the gearbox to a 4 speed system
- Integrated 5" dust port allows you to quickly attach the planer to a dust collector
- Cast iron extension tables offer added material support and allow the stock to feed smoothly through the machine
- Cabinet is fully enclosed and feature for heavy duty casters for maneuvering the machine around the shop
- Full cast iron head assembly for added durability
Designed for the most demanding industrial planing tasks, everything about the Powermatic 1791297 Model 209 20" Planer screams heavy duty; this cast iron monster is a serious piece of machinery. It's laden with standard features not found on most comparable machines, and it will deliver the consistent and quality results that professional woodworking shops demand. The solid cast iron head assembly offers a full 20" of planing capacity, and the 4 knife precision cutter head will leave behind smooth and clean results every time. The Model 209 incorporates anti-kickback fingers and a stock pressure bar right at the cutter, so your stock will feed smoothly and cleanly through the machine, and the fully enclosed cast iron base will keep the machine stable throughout the cutting process. When you're ready to step up to a true industrial grade planer, take your results to the next level and step up to a Powermatic 1791297 Model 209 20" Planer.
The 1791297 includes:
- Powermatic Model 209 Planer
- Set of Single-Edge Knives
- 5" Diameter Dust Port
- Cast Iron Extension Tables
- Knife Setting Gauge
- Part Number: 1791297
- Maximum Planing: 20"
- Maximum Planing Thickness: 8"
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 3/32"
- Minimum Planing Length: 63/4"
- Cutterhead Diameter: 3 3/16"
- Cutterhead Speed: 5000 RPM
- Cuts Per Minute: 20000
- Feed Rate: 24 and 31 FPM (16 and 20 FPM with gear change)
- Number of Knives: 4
- Dust Port Diameter: 5"
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 900 cu.ft/min
- Blade Size: 20" x 1" x 1/8"
- Bed Rollers Adjustable from Front: n.a.
- Readout Scale: inch/ metric
- Table Height Adjust Manual: n.a.
- Table Support: 4 column
- Number of Speeds: 4
- Motor Power: 5 HP
- Motor Phase: 3 Ph
- Motor Voltage: 230 V
- Prewired: 230 V
- Model Number: 209
- Brand: Powermatic
- Dimensions: 26 x 36-5/8 x 41-3/8
- Height: 41.375 inch
- Width: 36.625 inch
- Length: 26 inch
- Weight: 770 pound
UPC - 662755501234
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.
Overall Rating for Powermatic 1791297 Model 209 5 HP 3 PH 230V/460V 20" Planer
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|