Powermatic 1791305 Model DT65 Single End Dovetailer
- 1 HP, 230 V, 1ph motor
- Cutter height of 3/16" to 3/4"
- Pneumatic clamping for quick locking and unlocking of piece
- Extra-large softgrip handle for positive control and comfort
- Precision linear carriage bearings sealed on both ends
- Visual stylus and template mounting aid in guiding carriage
- Spring loaded carriage for smooth, effortless cutting
- Material stops for convenient positioning of piece
The Powermatic 1791305 single end dovetailer is the ideal machine for production cabinet and drawer shops, custom woodworking shops and anyone whom produces dovetailed joints en masse. The automatic dovetailer has the ability to cut dovetails from 3/16" to 3/4". The unit can handle front stock from 9/32" to 2-3/8" and side stock from 3/8" to 1-3/16" thick. The pneumatically actuated clamping assembly makes for fast, efficient and secure clamping, that works in conjunction with a series of preset material stops for optimum efficiency. A precision machined four-sided jig is furnished that is followed by a stylus, which guides the cutterhead through the work piece. The cutterhead carriage unit is affixed on several linear ball bearings, and has a spring loaded return for speeding up production. The dovetailing cutterhead spins at 18,500 RPM for an exceptional cut in all materials; The unit is powered by a 1 HP 230 volt TEFC induction motor.
For Pre-Sales questions on Powermatic Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service at (888) 804-7129, or for technical issues call (800) 274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!Please take note of (if applicable) the voltage and phase of the machine you are ordering. If necessary, check with your electrician.
The 1791305 includes:
- Powermatic Single End Dovetailer
- Four-Sided Template
- Tool Kit
- Dovetail Bit
- Dust Chute with Hose
- Cast iron and steel construction for added stability and durability
- Minimum work piece size: 7-7/8" x 2-3/8"
- Maximum work piece size: 59" x 16-1/2"
- Minimum dovetail height: 3/16"
- Maximum dovetail height: 3/4"
- Minimum front thickness: 9/32"
- Maximum front thickness: 2-3/8"
- Minimum side thickness: 3/8"
- Maximum side thickness: 1-3/16"
- Number of Spindles: 1
- Spindle Speed: 18,500 RPM speed
- 45" table height
- Center to center dovetailing space: 1", 1-1/2" - 2" and 2-1/2"
- Motor Power: 1 HP
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
- Motor Voltage: 230 Volts
- Minimum Work Piece Size: 7-7/8 Inches x 2-3/8 Inches
- Maximum Work Piece Size: 59 Inches x 16-1/2 Inches
- Minimum Dovetail Height: 3 Inches
- Maximum Dovetail Height: 3 Inches
- Minimum Front Thickness: 9 Inches
- Maximum Front Thickness: 2 Inches
- Minimum Side Thickness: 3 Inches
- Maximum Side Thickness: 1 Inch
- Number of Spindles: 1
- Spindle Speed: 18,500 RPM
- Center to Center Dovetail Spacing: 1, 1-1/2, 2 and 2-1/2 Inches
- Table Height from Floor: 45 Inches
- Dust Port Diameter Outer Dimension: 2-1/2 Inches, Rear 4 Inches
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 500 cu.ft/min
- Height: 63 Inches
- Width: 44 Inches
- Length: 37 Inches
UPC - 662755511837
This item is covered by WMH's 90 Day Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.
Overall Rating for Powermatic 1791305 Model DT65 Single End Dovetailer
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|