Powermatic 1791305 Single End Dovetailer
The 1791305 includes:
- 1x Powermatic 1791305 DT65 Single End Dovetailer
- 1x Four-Sided Template
- 1x Workstops
- 1x Tool Kit
- 1x Dovetail Bit
- 1x Dust Chute with Hose
- Four centerlines - 1", 1-1/2", 2" and 2-1/2" - create a custom appearance
- Pneumatic clamping provides quick locking and unlocking of the work piece
- Eccentric spindle collet for resharpened cutters
- Spring loaded carriage makes for smooth, effortless dovetail cutting
- Cutter height of 3/16" to 3/4" accommodates different cutting depths and board thicknesses
- Extra large soft grip handle provides positive control and comfort
- The precision linear carriage bearings are sealed on both ends to eliminate dust buildup
- Visual stylus and template aid in guiding the carriage
The Powermatic 1791305 single end dovetailer is the ideal machine for production cabinet and drawer shops, custom woodworking shops and anyone whom produces dovetailed joints en masse. The automatic dovetailer has the ability to cut dovetails from 3/16" to 3/4". The unit can handle front stock from 9/32" to 2-3/8" and side stock from 3/8" to 1-3/16" thick. The pneumatically actuated clamping assembly makes for fast, efficient and secure clamping, that works in conjunction with a series of preset material stops for optimum efficiency. A precision machined four-sided jig is furnished that is followed by a stylus, which guides the cutterhead through the work piece. The cutterhead carriage unit is affixed on several linear ball bearings, and has a spring loaded return for speeding up production. The dovetailing cutterhead spins at 18,500 RPM for an exceptional cut in all materials; The unit is powered by a 1 HP 230 volt TEFC induction motor.
For all Powermatic warranty issues, please visit their warranty page.Please take note of (if applicable) the voltage and phase of the machine you are ordering. If necessary, check with your electrician.
- Cast iron and steel construction for added stability and durability
- Minimum work piece size: 7-7/8" x 2-3/8"
- Maximum work piece size: 59" x 16-1/2"
- Minimum dovetail height: 3/16"
- Maximum dovetail height: 3/4"
- Minimum front thickness: 9/32"
- Maximum front thickness: 2-3/8"
- Minimum side thickness: 3/8"
- Maximum side thickness: 1-3/16"
- Number of Spindles: 1
- Spindle Speed: 18,500 RPM speed
- 45" table height
- Center to center dovetailing space: 1", 1-1/2" - 2" and 2-1/2"
- Brand: Powermatic
- Model: DT65
- MPN: 1791305
- UPC: 662755511837
- Type: Dovetailer
- Motor Power: 1 HP
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
- Motor Voltage: 230 Volts
- Minimum Work Piece Size: 7-7/8 Inches x 2-3/8 Inches
- Maximum Work Piece Size: 59 Inches x 16-1/2 Inches
- Minimum Dovetail Height: 3 Inches
- Maximum Dovetail Height: 3 Inches
- Minimum Front Thickness: 9 Inches
- Maximum Front Thickness: 2 Inches
- Minimum Side Thickness: 3 Inches
- Maximum Side Thickness: 1 Inch
- Number of Spindles: 1
- Spindle Speed: 18,500 RPM
- Center to Center Dovetail Spacing: 1, 1-1/2, 2 and 2-1/2 Inches
- Table Height from Floor: 45 Inches
- Dust Port Diameter Outer Dimension: 2-1/2 Inches, Rear 4 Inches
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 500 cu.ft/min
- Height: 63 Inches
- Width: 44 Inches
- Length: 37 Inches
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 90 Day Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please visit Jet's service center page.
Overall Rating for Powermatic 1791305 Single End Dovetailer
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|