Powermatic 1791320 Model DDS-237 37" 7.5 HP, 1 Ph Dual Drum Sander
For Pre-Sales questions on Powermatic Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- 7.5 HP motor for plenty of power
- Independently adjustable rear drum for fine tuning
- Hard durometer rubber coating on steel drums provides flat, smooth finish
- Two-speed gearbox for wide range of sanding projects
- Full size cast iron table for solid support
- Forward/reverse poly conveyor belt grips stock evenly
- Dual dust ports with directional baffles for more efficient dust removal
This is a production class Dual Drum Sander that is loaded with features. A 7.5HP motor drives the dual steel drums, which have a hard durometer rubber coating to ensure a flat, mar free finish. Independently adjustable rear drum makes fine tuning easy. A heavy cast iron table incorporates four solid jackscrews with chain drive timing to keep it level at all times. The heavy-duty poly conveyor belt provides a positive grip on the stock. The 1/4HP feed motor is coupled to a two-speed forward/reverse gearbox that will sand 8 and 12 surface feet per minute. The heavy steel cabinet provides vibration free sanding, with plenty of storage space underneath.
The 1791320 includes:
- Two speed gearbox
- Dual 4" dust ports
- Sandpaper installed on drums
- Tool kit
- Maximum Board Width 37
- Minimum Board Length 9 "
- Maximum Board Thickness 51/4 "
- Minimum Board Thickness 1/32 "
- Drum Diameter 6 "
- Sanding Drums (number of drums) 2
- Drum Length 37 "
- Drum Speed 1700 RPM
- Conveyor Motor 1/4 HP
- Dust Port Outside Diameter 4 " (dual ports)
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required 1200 cu.ft/min
- Motor Power 71/2 HP
- Motor Voltage 230 V
- Motor Phase 1 Ph
- Model Number DDS-237
- Overall Dimensions 60 x 45 x 45
- Height 45 inch
- Width 45 inch
- Length 60 inch
- Weight 962 pound
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.