Powermatic 1791330 1/4 HP Model PM1200 Air Filtration System
For Pre-Sales questions on Powermatic Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Three-filter system includes a diffuser to disperse exhausted air
- Remote control operates on radio frequency for wider range of effectiveness
- Timer has nine settings, for up to nine hours of continuous operation
- Inner filter has fine mesh pockets for high efficiency, can be blown or washed clean
- Electrostatic outer filter is disposable
- Four eye bolts allow suspension from shop ceiling
- Indicator lights up after 200 hours to remind user to replace filters
- Three blower speeds to modify air flow
Your shop may look clean, but how clean is the air? The PM1200 Air Filtration System traps up to 99% of all 5-micron particles and 85% of all 1-micron particles for a healthier work environment. Three blower speeds modify air flow. The unit can be operated either at the cabinet or with the remote transmitter which uses radio-frequency, eliminating the need for line-of-sight operation. The timer has nine settings, allowing continuous operation for up to 9 hours while you're away, and will shut off at the end of that period. The filter guards can be removed and installed without tools, for instant filter access.
The 1791330 includes:
- PM1200 Air Filtration System
- 4 Eye Bolts
- Filter guards snap on and off easily for quick access to filters
- Two carry handles for portability
- Fully enclosed motor has overload protection for long service life
- Part Number: 1791330
- Speeds: 547, 706, 1196 CFM
- Timer Settings: 1 to 9 hours
- Outer Filter: 99% of 5 micron particles
- Inner Filter: 85% of 1 micron particles
- Motor: 1/4 HP, 1 Phase, 115 Volts, 3.5 Amps
- Model Number: PM1200
- Overall Dimensions: 33" x 25" x 13"
- Weight: 60 pounds
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.