Powermatic 1791500 14-1/2" Model PM1500 Bandsaw
For Pre-Sales questions on Powermatic Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Category redefining 15" size packs many of the features traditionally only found in larger saws
- 14-1/2" of throat depth and 14" resaw capacity offer you more versatility than a traditional 14" unit
- Professional grade 3HP motor allows you to tackle the largest stock with confidence
- Heavy duty cast iron trunion gives you more rigidity and greater accuracy when working with larger stock
- T-square AccuFence for unsurpassed accuracy and safety
- Large side plate can be used in both horizontal and vertical positions
- Integrated blade tension release prevents accidental startups when the blade is de-tensioned
- Precision upper wheel support and tracking mechanism help the saw run smoothly with less vibration
The 1791500 includes:
- One (1) Powermatic 15" Model PM1500 Bandsaw
- Part Number: 1791500
- Cutting Capacity Width: 14-1/2"
- Cutting Capacity Height: 14"
- Minimum Saw Blade Width: 1/8"
- Maximum Saw Blade Width: 1"
- Blade Speed: 3100 SFPM
- Blade Length: 153"
- Table Dimension (LxW): 21 1/2 x 16"
- Table Tilt: 10 ° left, 45 ° right
- Table Height From Floor: 40"
- Table Height at 90°: 40"
- Miter Gauge Positive Stops: 45 °, 90 °
- Dust Port Outer Diameter: 4"
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM: 600 cu.ft/min
- Thickness Capacity (max): 14"
- Blade Width: 1/8" to 1"
- Wheel Diameter: 15"
- Motor Power: 3 HP
- Motor Voltage: 230 V
- Prewired Voltage: 230 V
- Motor Current: 12 A
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
- Web Description: PM1500, 15" Bandsaw
- Model Number: PM1500
- Brand: Powermatic
- Overall Dimensions: Assembled: 80-1/4" H x 34-3/8" W x 30-1/4" L
- Height: 83.5 inch
- Width: 27.5 inch
- Length: 29.75 inch
- Net Weight: 394 pound
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.