Powermatic 1791787 Low Profile Riving Knife for PM2000
The 1791787 includes:
- (1) Powermatic 1791787 Low Profile Riving Knife
- Rises and lowers with the blade, thus maintaining close blade/knife distance
- Helps prevent binding and kickback
- Remains installed for non-through cuts
- The quick-release riving knife design helps reduce the chance of kickback
- Thickness: 0.1" (2.5mm)
- Blade body: 0.09" (2.3mm) Max.
- Blade Kerf: 0.106" (2.7mm) Min.
- For Use with 10 inch Blade
This Low Profile riving knife rises and lowers with the blade, thus maintaining very small clearance between itself and the blade. This helps prevent rotational kickback, by keeping the kerf from binding when it has cleared the blade. The low profile knife sits just below the top of the blade, and doesn't require removal when doing non-through cuts.
For Pre-Sales questions on Powermatic Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service at (888) 804-7129, or for technical issues call (800) 274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Height 0.25 inch
- Width 6.3 inch
- Length 9.3 inch
- Weight .65 pounds
- Dimensions 9.3 x 6.3 x 0.25
UPC - 662755896040
This item is covered by WMH's 90 Day Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.
Overall Rating for Powermatic 1791787 Low Profile Riving Knife for PM2000
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|