Powermatic 1791791 .079" Thin Kerf Riving Knife for PM2000
For Pre-Sales questions on Powermatic Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Rises and lowers with the blade, thus maintaining blade/knife distance
- Helps prevent binding and kickback
- Can be installed and removed quickly
- The 0.079 inch thickness allows use of thinner blades for less kerf waste
The riving knife rises and lowers with the blade, thus maintaining very small clearance between itself and the blade. This helps prevent rotational kickback, by keeping the kerf from binding when it has cleared the blade. The thin kerf riving knife allows the use of thinner blades to reduce kerf waste.
The 1791791 includes:
- (1) Powermatic 1791791 Thin Kerf Riving Knife
- Height 0.28 inch
- Width 11.2 inch
- Length 12.2 inch
- Weight 1 pounds
- Overall Dimensions 12.2 x 11.2 x 0.28
This item is covered by WMH's 90 Day Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.