Powermatic 1791792 .079" Thin Kerf Low Profile Riving Knife for PM2000
The 1791792 includes:
- (1) Thin Kerf Low Profile Riving Knife
- Remains installed for non-through cuts
- Rises and lowers with the blade, thus maintaining blade/knife distance
- Helps prevent binding and kickback
- The 0.079 inch thickness allows use of thinner blades for less kerf waste
- This riving knife is not compatible with the Powermatic 66 table saw
This Thin Kerf, Low Profile riving knife rises and lowers with the blade, thus maintaining very small clearance between itself and the blade. This helps prevent rotational kickback, by keeping the kerf from binding when it has cleared the blade. The low profile knife sits just below the apex of the blade, and doesn't require removal when doing non-through cuts. And the thin kerf feature allows the use of thinner blades to reduce kerf waste.
For Pre-Sales questions on Powermatic Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service at (888) 804-7129, or for technical issues call (800) 274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Brand: Powermatic
- Model: 1791792
- MPN: 1791792
- UPC: 662755926402
- Type: Riving Knife
- Height 0.28 inch
- Width 6.3 inch
- Length 9.3 inch
- Weight .53 pounds
- Dimensions 9.3 x 6.3 x 0.28
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 90 Day Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.