Powermatic 1791801 PM1800 18" Bandsaw
For Pre-Sales questions on Powermatic Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service at (888) 804-7129, or for technical issues call (800) 274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- 5HP, 3PH, 230/460V
- Blade tension lever has full tension, partial tension, and release settings for easy blade changes and tracking
- Micro-adjustable, virtually tool-less bearing guide system gives close blade control while reducing friction
- Special grooved thrust bearing stabilizes smaller blades
- Heavy duty T-style rip fence has adjustable aluminum resaw fence
- Large 24" x 24" cast iron table
- 2-inch diameter solid steel pin for resaw work
The 1791801 includes:
- Powermatic Model PM1800 5HP, 3PH, 230V/460V 18" Bandsaw
- 18-inch resaw, and 18-inch blade to column capacity
- Magnetic starter with power indicator lamp and jumbo stop
- Chrome knobs and handles ensure solid grip and firm locking of parts
- Computer balanced cast iron wheels reduce vibration
- Dual 4-inch exhaust ports for effective dust and chip removal
- Adjustable miter gauge with stops
- Part Number: 1791801
- Cutting Capacity Width: 18 "
- Cutting Capacity Height: 18 "
- Minimum Saw Blade Width: 1/16 "
- Maximum Saw Blade Width: 1 1/2 "
- Blade Speed: 1800 / 4200 SFPM
- Blade Length: 160 "
- Table Dimension (LxW): 24 x 24 "
- Table Tilt: 15 ° left, 45 ° right
- Table Height at 90°: 371/2 "
- Miter Gauge Positive Stops: 45 °, 90 °
- Dust Port Outer Diameter: 4 "
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM: 600 cu.ft/min
- Stand Type: Closed
- Thickness Capacity (max): 18 "
- Blade Width: 1/16" to 1-1/2"
- Wheel Diameter: 181/2 "
- Motor Power: 5 HP
- Motor Voltage: 230 / 460 V
- Prewired Voltage: 230 V
- Motor Current: 13 / 6.5 A
- Motor Phase: 3 Ph
- Model Number: PM1800
- Dimensions: 38 x 38 x 81
- Weight: 796 pound
This item is covered by WMH's 1 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.
Overall Rating for Powermatic 1791801 PM1800 18" Bandsaw
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|