Powermatic 1792072K Turbo Cone Dust Collector
Powermatic 1792072K PM1900TX-CK1 3HP Turbo Cone Dust Collector 1PH 230V
For Pre-Sales questions on Powermatic Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- A great solution for larger shops needing dust collection on multiple machines
- Turbo Cone technology improves chip separation efficiency dramatically
- Filters stay cleaner, resulting in less loss of suction and more efficient collection
- Dual canisters provide more filtering surface than a standard bag
- Remote controlled digital timer allows you to program the machine for up to 99 minutes in advance
- See through filter bags offer a total of 10 cubic feet of capacity and require less frequent changes
- Snap ring design makes bag changes quick and painless
- Durable all metal base with 4 heavy duty casters for easy shop mobility
Designed to be the focal point of a total dust collection solution, the Powermatic 1792072K PM1900TX-CK1 Turbo Cone Dust Collector is a high performance machine that uses advanced cyclonic technology to more efficiently separate larger chips and debris. This tornado effect means more chips in the lower bags, and less clogging of the main filters. Cleaner filters mean none of the suction loss normally associated with traditional dust collectors, and the cone design also helps the machine more efficiently pack the lower bags. You'll change bags less often, and when you do need to make bag changes, they can be replaced quickly and easily thanks to the quick snap ring anchoring system. The Powermatic 1792072K PM1900TX-CK1 Turbo Cone Dust Collector sports three 4" dust ports to work with multiple machines simultaneously, so it's a perfect fit for woodworking shops of all sizes.
The 1792072K includes:
- One (1) Powermatic PM1900TX-CK1 Turbo Cone Dust Collector
- One (1) 2 Micron Canister Kit
- Remote Control: Yes
- Sound Rating: 75 - 90 dB
- 1-Hose Connection Diameter: 8"
- 2-Hoses Connection Diameter: 4"
- 3-Hoses Connection Diameter: 4"
- Bag Diameter: 20"
- Filter Bag/Canister Length: 26"
- Collection Bag Capacity: 10 cubic foot
- Collection Bag Length: 30"
- Air Flow @ 4": 236 cu.ft/min
- Air Flow @ 8": 1,782 cu.ft/min
- Static Pressure: 11.31 inch of water
- Particle Size (Micron): 98% of 2 micron particles: 86% of 1 micron particles
- Velocity @ 4": 5,200 foot per minute
- Air Inlet: (1) at 8" or (3) at 4"
- Impeller Diameter: 14"
- Impeller Fins: 7
- Impeller Material: steel
- Separator Tank Diameter: 20"
- Separator Tank Height: 10"
- Motor Power: 3 HP
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
- Motor Voltage: 230 V
- Prewired Voltage: 230 V
- Motor Current: 15 A
- Model Number: PM1900TX-CK1
- Dimensions: 46 x 23 x 45 (shipped), 61 x 30 x 72 (assembled)
- Height: 45"
- Width: 23"
- Length: 46"
- Weight: 268 lb
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.