Powermatic 1792073K PM1900TX-BK3 3HP 3PH Turbo Cone Dust Collector
For Pre-Sales questions on Powermatic Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Exclusive Turbo Cone technology offers enhanced chip separation and more efficient bag collection
- Keep the filter cleaner so there's no loss in suction due to clogging or caking
- Three 4" dust ports combine with a powerful 3HP motor to make this machine a perfect solution for larger shops
- Metal ducts for more efficient airflow and added durability
- Tall upper bags efficiently capture particle down to 30 microns in size
- Keeps the air you breathe and the area you work in cleaner and healthier
- Lower bags with window port offer up to 10 cubic feet of capacity for less frequent bag changes
- Heavy duty casters make it a breeze to move the machine around the shop
Powermatic's new Turbo Cone dust collectors are some of the most efficient and powerful we've seen in a long time, and they mark a new standard that all other machines are sure to follow. The cyclonic action of the Powermatic 1792073K PM1900TX-BK3 Turbo Cone Dust Collector is more than just a novelty design change, it dramatically increases chip separation efficiency and reduces loss of suction due to filter clogging. The cone also produces a tornado effect in the lower bags, meaning the chips will pack tighter and you'll spend less time making bag changes. Two tall upper filter bags capture up to 98% of particles down to 30 micron in size, so your work area and the air you breathe will stay cleaner and healthier. The Powermatic 1792073K PM1900TX-BK3 Turbo Cone Dust Collector is designed for continuous duty work, and the all metal duct work and rigid base help ensure a lifetime of reliable service.
The 1792073K includes:
- One (1) Powermatic PM1900TX-BK3 Turbo Cone Dust Collector
- One (1) 30-Micron Bag Filter Kit
- Part Number: 1792073K
- Trademark: TurboCone
- Remote Control: No
- Sound Rating: 75 - 90 dB
- 1-Hose Connection Diameter: 8"
- 2-Hoses Connection Diameter: 4"
- 3-Hoses Connection Diameter: 4"
- Bag Diameter: 20"
- Filter Bag/Canister Length: 48"
- Collection Bag Capacity: 10 cubic foot
- Collection Bag Length: 30"
- Air Flow @ 4": 234 cu.ft/min
- Air Flow @ 8": 1,754 cu.ft/min
- Static Pressure: 11.31 inch of water
- Particle Size (Micron): 96% of 30 micron particles
- Velocity @ 4": 5,200 foot per minute
- Air Inlet: (1) at 8" or (3) at 4"
- Impeller Diameter: 14"
- Impeller Fins: 7
- Impeller Material: steel
- Separator Tank Diameter: 20"
- Separator Tank Height: 10"
- Motor Power: 3 HP
- Motor Phase: 3 Ph
- Motor Voltage: 230 / 460 V
- Prewired Voltage: 230 V
- Motor Current: 8.2 / 4.1 A
- Model Number: PM1900TX-BK3
- Brand: Powermatic
- Overall Dimensions: 46 x 23 x 28 (shipped), 61 x 30 x 94 (assembled)
- Height: 28"
- Width: 23"
- Length: 46"
- Weight: 207 lb.
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.