Powermatic 1792074K PM1900TX-CK3 3HP 3PH Turbo Cone Dust Collector
The 1792074K includes:
- 1x Powermatic PM1900TX-CK3 Turbo Cone Dust Collector
- 1x 2 Micron Canister Kit
- Powermatic's new Turbo Cone technology increases chip separation efficiency
- Prevents debris from getting to the filter resulting in less suction loss and increased air flow
- Bags pack more efficiently so less bag changes are required
- Three 4" dust ports and powerful impeller make this an ideal single dust collection solution for your entire shop
- Bags can be changed easily with the quick release snap ring
- Heavy duty base with canisters make it easy to maneuver the machine around the shop when necessary
- 2 micron canister filter system offers over six times the surface area of standard bags for more efficient operation
- Keeps the air you breathe and the area you work in cleaner and healthier
If you run a woodworking shop that incorporates multiple large machines, you need a Powermatic 1792074K PM1900TX-CK3 Turbo Cone Dust Collector. The PM1900TX-CK3 is a high capacity dust collection wonder machine that can efficiently handle the output of large table saws, belt sanders, full size planers and more. The exclusive Turbo Cone technology helps to more efficiently separate chips and debris from the finer particles, meaning less loss of suction and a more efficient pack of the lower bags. The 2 upper canisters provide filtration superior to standard bags and will capture 98% of particles down to 2 microns in size; that means cleaner air and a cleaner work area. You expect professional quality from all your woodworking machines, so you should expect nothing less than the professional quality of a Powermatic 1792074K PM1900TX-CK3 Turbo Cone Dust Collector.
For Pre-Sales questions on Powermatic Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service at (888) 804-7129, or for technical issues call (800) 274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!Please take note of (if applicable) the voltage and phase of the machine you are ordering. If necessary, check with your electrician.
- Part Number: 1792074K
- Trademark: TurboCone
- Remote Control: No
- Sound Rating: 75 - 90 dB
- 1-Hose Connection Diameter: 8"
- 2-Hoses Connection Diameter: 4"
- 3-Hoses Connection Diameter: 4"
- Bag Diameter: 20"
- Filter Bag/Canister Length: 26"
- Collection Bag Capacity: 10 cubic foot
- Collection Bag Length: 30"
- Air Flow @ 4": 236 cu.ft/min
- Air Flow @ 8": 1,782 cu.ft/min
- Static Pressure: 11.31 inch of water
- Particle Size (Micron): 86% of 1 micron particles; 98% of 2 micron particles
- Velocity @ 4": 5,200 foot per minute
- Air Inlet: (1) at 8" or (3) at 4"
- Impeller Diameter: 14"
- Impeller Fins: 7
- Impeller Material: steel
- Separator Tank Diameter: 20"
- Separator Tank Height: 10"
- Motor Power: 3 HP
- Motor Phase: 3 Ph
- Motor Voltage: 230 / 460 V
- Prewired Voltage: 230 V
- Motor Current: 8.2 / 4.1 A
- Model Number: PM1900TX-CK3
- Brand: Powermatic
- Dimensions: 46 x 23 x 45 (shipped), 61 x 30 x 72 (assembled)
- Height: 45"
- Width: 23"
- Length: 46"
- Weight: 264 lb.
UPC - 731325175288
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.
Overall Rating for Powermatic 1792074K PM1900TX-CK3 3HP 3PH Turbo Cone Dust Collector
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|